• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naruto is coming to an end

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Naruto is coming to an end Empty Naruto is coming to an end 2015-01-19, 10:26

Across
Across
Naruto is coming to an end Qbqnjkmpri11akavgpnl

Yes I'm sure most of you that watch the anime and manga (which is finally finished) is coming to an end very soon. crying;

Although it's ending there will be a spin off or a rereaction of the series featuring Naruto's new child, and what it appears to be Saruka and sasuke daughter. Anyone else have more info on this? I'm kinda abstract about it all really . D;

#2Naruto is coming to an end Empty Re: Naruto is coming to an end 2015-01-20, 15:01

R O I
R O I
I feel bad, Naruto was my first manga. I began to read it about eight years ago, I went to Cybercafés every day till I reached the last chapter available on that moment. I waited 1 week till next chapter and that was painful, then I searched for another manga to fill the void between Naruto's chapters, so I met my new love, One Piece, the best manga I ever read. So without Naruto I wouldn't be reading One Piece today, and for that I will always be grateful with this manga.
Also I enjoyed this manga SO MUCH until the end of the Pain's arc. The quality dropped a lot, it was painful to read sometimes, but now that is finally ending I can't help feeling sad, I grew up with this manga, It was with me so many moments of my life (goods and bads), so it is like lose a part of me.
I won't predict the end, but I'm gonna say thanks for all the happiness you gave to me, thanks for helping me with my sadness many times. The beginning was beautiful, so I hope the same for the end.

Thanks Naruto, thanks Kishimoto, thanks Mangastream!

#3Naruto is coming to an end Empty Re: Naruto is coming to an end 2015-01-23, 14:41

cyberman
cyberman
It was expected, but the fact that they keep adding fillers to delay the ending is supper annoying. I'm guessing it show be over by this november!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here