• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your Religion?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

Your Religion

What's your Religion? - Page 2 Vote_lcap59%What's your Religion? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 59% [ 16 ]
What's your Religion? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%What's your Religion? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
What's your Religion? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%What's your Religion? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
What's your Religion? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%What's your Religion? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
What's your Religion? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%What's your Religion? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-05-25, 03:19

Noctis
Noctis
My religious fait is christianity, I was brought up by it since the age I was born. I believe that's the only religion that can save man kind from their mistakes at best.

#27What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-06-05, 06:06

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
i'm pretty sure gothic isn't a religion correct? since it's the way you act or type of style you prefer. and my religion is christianity.

#28What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-06-05, 10:23

Cameron
Cameron
Lord Terra wrote:i'm pretty sure gothic isn't a religion correct? since it's the way you act or type of style you prefer. and my religion is christianity.
It's like a genre or style by which you like to dress or act like, not a religion. Like i.e. someone listens to rap and hip-hop and dresses and acts like it. Or that's what I think, at least.

I belong to Christian church, but I'm planning to break away from the church since I really have nothing to do there (only change being that I would get a job from there, but a little chance in that) since I don't plan on getting married and I would just pay taxes to the church for no reason. I don't really believe in God, and it's been always an big question for me to what to believe in.

Last edited by Cameron on 2012-06-09, 16:15; edited 2 times in total

#29What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-06-08, 14:53

Angel
Angel
My religion is Christianity. If there was no Christianity, I would be Muslim, If there weren't any Muslims, I would be Buddhist.

But anywho, I believe that Jesus was the son of God and God does exist. I don't believe in coincidences or crap about science.

I rather die believing in a God to find out he doesn't exist. Then to not believe in a God to find out he does exist.

http://www.khplanet.com

#30What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-06-08, 15:24

Balthier
Balthier
My religion?
By religion do you mean “The outward act or form by which men indicate their recognition of the existence of a god or of gods having power over their destiny, to whom obedience, service, and honor are due, whether by profession of belief, by observance of rites and ceremonies, or by the conduct of life; a system of faith and worship” Or do you mean Catholic, Baptist, wacca, sda, lds, Mormon etc?
Well I would be considered a fundamentalist Christian, even to the point of extreme by some.
I believe in God, His Son and the Scriptures. I believe; that no denomination will save you neither will having your name upon their books save you. I do not believe that a man in the pastors who has a doctorate degree can teach you anything of God, they can only teach you what they have been taught.
I believe in the Bible and as mans sole tool that the Spirit of God will teach you.
I belong to no man made religion / denomination nor will I ever belong to any such thing.

https://khsite.forumotion.com

#31What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-06-09, 15:17

risingfalls
risingfalls
buddism, I believe in the Buddhist

#32What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-06-10, 15:23

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
It's interesting, I was invited to my friend's Buddhist temple today. Despite being Christian, I've always found the Buddhist concept of enlightenment very intriguing...
i might visit there again at some point...haha

#33What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-09-23, 01:05

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Christian all the way. I was born in a church and my beliefs are very strong about the bible and the lord. I really can care less about anybody else's religious belief as long as they do not step on my religion or force me onto their's then we're fine.

:ohoho:

#34What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-09-23, 20:03

Balthier
Balthier
Agreed but I dontthibk you should dismiss anyone for not believing in the same religion as you do. My two cent.

https://khsite.forumotion.com

#35What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-10-01, 21:10

`black
`black
Admin
Balthier wrote:Agreed but I dontthibk you should dismiss anyone for not believing in the same religion as you do. My two cent.

Agreed^

Although many don't really care what 'your' beliefs are or anyone's else. They have already placed in their minds that if your religious beliefs aren't in the same tack as their then it is wrong to serve what you live for.

http://www.khsite.net

#36What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-10-02, 00:05

cyberman
cyberman
Salmón wrote:

Agreed^

Although many don't really care what 'your' beliefs are or anyone's else. They have already placed in their minds that if your religious beliefs aren't in the same tack as their then it is wrong to serve what you live for.
I think that's with just everybody. Those who are religious freaks and overdue to much when it comes to living this way and that way. It's revolved around government politics.

#37What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-10-08, 19:57

`black
`black
Admin
Zex56_0 wrote:I think that's with just everybody. Those who are religious freaks and overdue to much when it comes to living this way and that way. It's revolved around government politics.

Not necessarily if you were brought up in a certain diplomat. Of course government is not about religious views, it's about the principles and the idealisms of what's factual and what's fiction. That's the problem with the government and our society today, they do not know when to separate religion and politics when needed.

http://www.khsite.net

#38What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-10-23, 13:50

nova
nova
risingfalls wrote:buddism, I believe in the Buddhist

I honestly don't quite think that's a religion either.

#39What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-10-24, 02:18

cyberman
cyberman
Christianity is my religious, my religion, my savor and my salvation!

#40What's your Religion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your Religion? 2012-10-25, 12:49

risingfalls
risingfalls
keyblade34 wrote:
risingfalls wrote:buddism, I believe in the Buddhist

I honestly don't quite think that's a religion either.

Some people call themselves Christian Buddhists. But, if you have taken refuge, as practicing religious Buddhists do, then you can't be both. These people tend not to be 'formal' Buddhists.

Others use Buddhism as a philosophy like you have suggested. They try to act with compassion, or they embrace the some of the ideas of Buddhism (karma, suffering, etc.).

Personally, I consider myself a religious Buddhist. I have taken refuge. I don't practice any other religion, I take spiritual advice strictly from my teacher, I do my best not to kill any sentient beings, practice meditation and prayers daily, and apply Buddhist precepts and philosophies to *all* aspects of my life.

I also consider myself to be an atheist as well. I don't believe in a god or gods, particularly the creator kind. Keep in mind though, that atheism isn't a religion.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here