• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

~[Room 419]~

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1~[Room 419]~ Empty ~[Room 419]~ 2012-01-03, 11:57

Angel
Angel
The story is told from technology 1st person point of view.
Note: The words in parenthesis are actions or position involving technology.

Prologue
AWHAHH! Camera enters a hospital room, 10th floor Room 419. The city's power has been cut off for two hours. The hospital's backup generator emits a frail green light to all rooms. In Room 419, gurneys are lined neatly. Their heads are facing the wall on all three sides. The lights begin to flicker. The buzzing of the lights bounces off the walls. And in the middle of the room, (Light turns off) a young girl sits on her knees both legs bent backwards. (Light turns on and camera begins to enclose) Her white gown stained in a red fluid. The red is still lurid and drips surrounding the girl in a puddle. (Her back is facing the camera) The girl has very pale white skin. (Light flickers) Her hair is long, thick, black and damp. (Camera turns slowly to the side of the girl) Her face is covered by her hair. The girl's arms are planted erect and robust between her knees. (The buzzing intensifies and cracks the lens of the camera) AWHAHH! She lets out a wail. Her neck snaps to the right, at the camera. Hair still covers her face. A small smirk envelopes on her lips. (Light turns off) (Screams begin to echo, gurneys smash against the lens, and a small faint chuckle lingers

http://www.khplanet.com

#2~[Room 419]~ Empty Re: ~[Room 419]~ 2012-01-03, 13:06

risingfalls
risingfalls
Prologue has a good intro 10/10 I love the fact you caught me with the "AHAWAH" speech, very interesting. looking to read more.

#3~[Room 419]~ Empty Re: ~[Room 419]~ 2012-04-09, 11:29

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
nice story, would love to read more about it.

#4~[Room 419]~ Empty Re: ~[Room 419]~ 2012-05-08, 11:56

Sora
Sora
When will part 2 be available to read?

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#5~[Room 419]~ Empty Re: ~[Room 419]~ 2015-01-21, 12:55

R O I
R O I
Angel wrote:The story is told from technology 1st person point of view.
Note: The words in parenthesis are actions or position involving technology.

Prologue
AWHAHH! Camera enters a hospital room, 10th floor Room 419. The city's power has been cut off for two hours. The hospital's backup generator emits a frail green light to all rooms. In Room 419, gurneys are lined neatly. Their heads are facing the wall on all three sides. The lights begin to flicker. The buzzing of the lights bounces off the walls. And in the middle of the room, (Light turns off) a young girl sits on her knees both legs bent backwards. (Light turns on and camera begins to enclose) Her white gown stained in a red fluid. The red is still lurid and drips surrounding the girl in a puddle. (Her back is facing the camera) The girl has very pale white skin. (Light flickers) Her hair is long, thick, black and damp. (Camera turns slowly to the side of the girl) Her face is covered by her hair. The girl's arms are planted erect and robust between her knees. (The buzzing intensifies and cracks the lens of the camera) AWHAHH! She lets out a wail. Her neck snaps to the right, at the camera. Hair still covers her face. A small smirk envelopes on her lips. (Light turns off) (Screams begin to echo, gurneys smash against the lens, and a small faint chuckle lingers

This writing piece has inspired me to do some writing again!

#6~[Room 419]~ Empty Re: ~[Room 419]~ 2015-01-21, 15:29

Angel
Angel
^_^. This story takes me back.

It really helped me find my writing style! I'll have to re-do the prologue one day.

#7~[Room 419]~ Empty Re: ~[Room 419]~ 2015-01-21, 22:33

R O I
R O I
Angel wrote:^_^. This story takes me back.

It really helped me find my writing style! I'll have to re-do the prologue one day.
yay :D

When are you thinking about redoing your prologue! I was thinking about doing a prologue on anime, what do you think ?

#8~[Room 419]~ Empty Re: ~[Room 419]~ 2015-01-21, 23:40

Angel
Angel
Maybe, this weekend. I've been trying to write a novel, but haven't found the time.

Sounds like a plan. I would love to help!

#9~[Room 419]~ Empty Re: ~[Room 419]~ 2015-01-22, 01:13

Sora
Sora
Angel wrote:Maybe, this weekend. I've been trying to write a novel, but haven't found the time.

Sounds like a plan. I would love to help!

Can you possibly help me with mines Dx I needed a good introduction on Sci-fi but it's not really a prologue but moooooreee so a fiction story. I just need a good way to start off the story.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here