• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you think the world will end this year?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noctis
Noctis
I've always been told that the world might end this year due to the mayhem calendar. I wanna hear your thoughts on this? Whatchu think? Is it possible?

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Noctis wrote:I've always been told that the world might end this year due to the mayhem calendar. I wanna hear your thoughts on this? Whatchu think? Is it possible?

Not possibly, earlier people said it would end in 2010, and it's 2010 now but nothing has happened yet. The end of world is hard to predict because of all the factors that plays in the role. If the world did end in 2012, that would suck!

Peprika!
Peprika!
Poppycock. I do think it's nonsense, but of course there is always a nagging feeling of "What if?" and such. It can engulf you, making you believe it and panic. But to each his own. If you believe it, then that is no concern of mine.

Noctis
Noctis
Peprika! wrote:Poppycock. I do think it's nonsense, but of course there is always a nagging feeling of "What if?" and such. It can engulf you, making you believe it and panic. But to each his own. If you believe it, then that is no concern of mine.

I've always had the feeling that the illuminati was behind it all. I do think it may end depending on the solar system and the intense sun rays. Maybe it's a myth.

`black
`black
Admin
It better not, I graduate from my university in 2014. If it does someone better tell me right now.

Seriously, I dont think so, there have been hundreds of premonitions, predicting the end of the world but we're still around aren't we?

Last edited by Salmón on 2012-05-30, 02:15; edited 1 time in total

http://www.khsite.net
Noctis
Noctis
Lol. Well only time can tell which I can relate. Though if you are a Christian like myself then you know that the world is coming to an end very soon. Maybe not this year or the next but the world is going to end. Look at all the pollution in the air and all the birds flying south in summer time which is odd.

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
heavens sake lets not jinx it. =_= but like others have spoken i do not believe mankind can predict such an aligation. Most likely it's a theory or perhaps made up.

Across
Across
To tell you the truth... I really don't know! A-lot of famous prophecy writers say so, and the Mayan Indian calender ends on the exact date (12-12-12). I wouldn't really worry about it yet. if you go to Youtube and look up Planet X or Nibiru you will find a BUNCH of videos on it. They said something about the planet coming by and switching or polar thingys, and causing the end of the world by Natural disasters. They said that there would be 10 miles high waves. If I were you I wouldn't watch the videos cause it kind of made me cry when I first watched them. just wait till 2010 they said you can see it in the sky then!

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
Oh god if the world ended this year and if I knew I would seriously do something 'jail worth' like rob a bank or try to kill the president aahaa :lol!: er but i don't want think about the world ever ending i think when meteors fall from the sky then we'll talk

Balthier
Balthier
If the world is suppose to end this year on december 21, 2012 then it either has something to do with religion or the government. That's the only 2 reasons.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
Cameron
Cameron
I don't really believe that the world's going to end this year, but many of my friends who I've talked about this topic before have pointed up an interesting point - it may not be the end of the world, but instead something of great importance would happen. I don't really know what that could be, maybe a war starts, or just something important.

But really, I used to be scared as hell whenever I thought about the end of the world and how it was so close, but nowadays I usually forget about this topic and don't really care. I don't believe that it's coming, and oh noes, if I'm wrong, then it's too bad. And when the world's going to end, I believe that it's going to be when the sun devours the earth.

Trigger
Trigger
if the world ended right now, then I'd be in serious trouble, I didn't even pay my taxes!

Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
There is no factual evidence of such a thing anytime in 2012. Everything these people say, and I really do mean everything is wrong or a deliberate lie. These stories exist to make money from selling books of superstition and pseudo-science, and by the by, sell useless "survival goods". Or to promote some dubious personal ideas, such as founding religious cults.

There is no Mayan prophecy. They had a count of days which runs by "baktuns" and a baktun is 144,000 days. Their 13th baktun will reach 144,000 and the count will start at 1 on the 14th baktun the next day. The only inscription that may be associated with this is damaged but says that something will descend into something else. They also say that one of their kings will be remembered in 4772 by our count, so they did not expect an end of the world. The idea that anything would happen is largely due to Jose Arguelles, who has claimed to be a reincarnated Maya. The modern descendants of the Maya, some 6 to 7 million strong think this story is annoying or funny. Not real.

There is no planet X or Nibiru, if these were due in 2012 they would already be visible without needing a big telescope. If the fakes can take blurry photographs of it with standard cameras, why can't we see the thing with binoculars or a $500 telescope from a hobby shop? Why can't thousands of amateur astronomers on every continent see it? Could it be that it does not exist? Planet X was dreamed up by a near - psychotic woman who first said it would be here in 2003 and that she has received telepathic messages from aliens at Zeta Reticuli. Nibiru is science fiction at best and is not supposedly due until after 2085.

The planets cannot and will not line up and it would not matter if they did. The orbits of the planets are tilted slightly in relation to each other so it can't happen. Every few dozen years the five visible planets will almost form up in a line and be visible in a small patch of the sky. Nothing happens. This will not happen in 2012, the next time will be in September 2040. The frauds and woo-woos will be out for that. Remember, you saw it here first. See the "Solar System Live" site.

There are several different versions of the stories about the galactic line up. only one is nearly true and it happens every year around 18 December. it's about 6 degrees out and was closest in 1998. What happened? Nothing.

Big solar flares are not expected. Solar activity is expected to peak in March-April 2013 but it could be earlier or later. The Sun is not entirely predictable but it does have a cycle that runs about 11 years. Solar flares do not reach the Earth, but they do affect us. So called solar storms can affect power transmission here, mainly if the power grids are under strain already. Power companies are aware of this and design their equipment to minimise trouble. So do the operators of communications satellites and telephone systems. Despite the power outages that happened in some parts of North America during the last solar maximum, (or was it the last but one, I forget) there were no problems in Australia. And as far as I recall Europe was not affected either.

The geographic poles cannot reverse since they are stabilised by the Moon's gravity. The amount of force needed to move them would destroy the planet. There is no known source of such a force.

Magnetic pole reversals take thousands of years to happen and before they start, the Earth's magnetic field gets a lot weaker. It is getting weaker at the moment, but it is still far stronger than it has been before previous reversals. The Earth's magnetic field is also much stronger than that of the Sun and far stronger than that of the galaxy so anything magnetic that happens in the galaxy or the Sun does not affect the Earth.

See www.2012hoax.org

cyberman
cyberman
If the world is going to to end then it's no need in getting a J.O.B.

I highly doubt it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here