• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

RP Magazine: Dream Drop Distance Gets 18/20 - EXCLUSIVE

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
RP Magazine: Dream Drop Distance Gets 18/20 - EXCLUSIVE 52512223x300

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance releases in Europe on July 20 2012 and July 31 2012 in North America. Not much is known yet, however the game will also be making an appearance live at E3 in Los Angelos. So far americans are questing why Europe is receiving the game title before NA, we'll cover that story once we find out more information.

Sora
Sora
ugh x-x that means we have to wait on a later date. how disappointing. awe well i will try not to spoil myself. xd

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Cameron
Cameron
In your face, Americans!

...now I only need the money to buy 3DS and the game.

Sora
Sora
I don't understand thouh, usually we always receive things second then lastly europe. I guess this game title far before exclusive than we imagined.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
nova
nova
Cameron wrote:In your face, Americans!

...now I only need the money to buy 3DS and the game.

I'm actually disappointed by it as a matter of fact. :/

Across
Across
Any further news on the e3 gaming in los angels? i wonder if they shown it yet....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here