• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dream Drop Distance Contest!

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dream Drop Distance Contest!  Empty Dream Drop Distance Contest! 2012-06-10, 00:13

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Dream Drop Distance Graphic Contest

[img][/img]

As you know, The Kingdom Hearts Site has always had a way of organizing competitions and contests original: just think for a moment all the work that's been behind Kingdom Hearts: Erased Bonds, a few months ago.
In recent weeks, however, our staff has decided to organize something that emphasizes not so much our spirit of originality and creativity, the more the desire to create a contest really, really big. Great in all respects, both in the material sense and figuratively.

We are pleased to present to you all users the first phase of our latest project:
The Dream Drop Distance Graphic Contest, a tournament whose graphical features rarely found in other forums.
This tournament graphics will be rooted in many rounds, during which users will compete to the sound of icon and sign. Anyone can participate: all, both you and us staffer, and not just users of The Kingdom Hearts Site Forums. Part of our project is just that: invite as many users as possible, also from different forums, juicy invogliandoli to win our first prize.

Why yes, the winner of the contest will not get none other than the game of Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance], most of the cards "style TSDR" made ​​by Lilium! We staff are going to buy a copy of the game and send the winner on July 20 itself, which will also be the first to join our exclusive group of Dreamers.

As it is, as stated, a tournament organized the best, also the method of assessment of your work will be totally impartial: our jury will in fact be composed of some staff members of the "site team" , who have very kindly agreed to interpret the role of judges!

For this project, we created a new tournaments, devoted entirely to the  Graphic Contest:

Graphic Contest Round 1- Works, where users entered the contest posteranno the work required by the jury

Graphic Contest Round 2 - Comments, where registered users can comment to contest each other's work

Graphic Contest Round 3- Jury, where our judges will be able to talk comfortably and make the right decisions.

There will be 5 consecutive rounds.

Anyone interested please post in this topic, ensuring their enrollment in the tournament. If you have any additional questions, post here too and we will respond as soon as possible!
And, I must emphasize, we need as much audience posibile you participate: for this reason, help us spread the word! Please contact whoever you think might have an interest, help us to publicize this initiative which we hope will enable you to appreciate even more our KHS team, also for "official".

Thank you!

http://twitter.com
Balthier
Balthier
I'll participate indeed. I really want the game!

https://khsite.forumotion.com
Roxas
Roxas
:lul: even though I'm a little good/bad at graphics I'll join because I too want the game and I know we're going to have lots of contestants.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
ya sweet deal I'll participate.

Noctis
Noctis
Roxas wrote: :lul: even though I'm a little good/bad at graphics I'll join because I too want the game and I know we're going to have lots of contestants.

seconded. I'll try my best to do great. and good luck to whoever gets the game.

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
Yes! I might even enter but I hope to see lots of entries this contest, because it's the new kh3D game, and I'm sure you guys want it.

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
participating. I'm going to have to give my all on this tournament.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
I'll be competing for sure, even though I have no chance but I'll give my all and I'll try to download gimp really fast ;_;

Roxas
Roxas
Riku_Keyblade wrote:I'll be competing for sure, even though I have no chance but I'll give my all and I'll try to download gimp really fast ;_;

lol if you get photoshop you'll get a better chance at winning, if you know all the tricks.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
R O I
R O I
participating in this one for sure ahaha, so basically anyone can join?

Hitame
Hitame
I think I might join in this too. It'll give me a chance to see just how much I've learned about creating graphics (:

EDIT: Uh ... idk if I'll be able to do this now ... School ended and with that my accessibility to Photoshop :/

Last edited by Hitame on 2012-06-14, 15:21; edited 1 time in total

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com
Larxene_12
Larxene_12
Hitame wrote:I think I might join in this too. It'll give me a chance to see just how much I've learned about creating graphics (:

me too, I hope whoever wins tells us how the game is. since I don't have a DSi game anyways ;[

risingfalls
risingfalls
The staff should throw in a bonus DSi lol

spice
spice
gfx team
I'll be entering as well, It's time to home my skills.

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
Elegant Dawn wrote:I'll be entering as well, It's time to home my skills.

omg, your making it harder for us noobs. :(

Noctis
Noctis
Okay, so when is the first competition going to go up for the DDD GFX?

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Noctis wrote:Okay, so when is the first competition going to go up for the DDD GFX?

seconded. I'm ready for it to start but nervous at the same time to be frank.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Hitame wrote:I think I might join in this too. It'll give me a chance to see just how much I've learned about creating graphics (:

EDIT: Uh ... idk if I'll be able to do this now ... School ended and with that my accessibility to Photoshop :/

I think you should still do it :D For the least, it'll be a friendly competition.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here