• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roxas card

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Roxas card Empty Roxas card 2012-06-04, 05:49

Sora
Sora
Okay, how do I get it in Re:CoM? I already finished the game, but don't know how to get it.

Please help?

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#2Roxas card Empty Re: Roxas card 2013-03-27, 10:29

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
First, the two cards become available when you beat Sora's game and save from the Battle Record ("End") screen. At that point, the game you just saved can be loaded and the second "special treasures" can be found in each world's Room of Rewards.

Second, beating Riku's game is NOT required. (Turns out the "clear bonus" banner is either a red herring or a poor implementation.)

Third, the clear saves needn't be found on the memory card as long as the KH:ReCoM System Data file is intact. (Keep them for backups, though.)

The referenced sections of my guide were corrected in v2.0. Look for the "flowchart" especially to help you pinpoint what went wrong.

Okay, to your question. If the Rewards room in, say, Twilight Town holds only one chest, then most likely you didn't save from Battle Record, or you're loading a different saved game (slim chance, but it's possible).

The only place where you might see only one chest with the correct saved game loaded is on 13F, where if the Rewards room was opened before facing the final boss, the room is still open afterward. Leaving the world and returning "fixes" that problem.

BTW, I've filed two more problem reports against the Cheats page, but they got filed, waiting for more reports to corroborate the info. If you have a moment, report ("have we been fooled?") any cheat that "doesn't work for me".

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here