• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Attack+Magic+Level Up Chip Challenge......

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Hey so I see ppl do lvl 1 challenges in this game...but it's not like the other games b/c your

attack and magic still increase b/c of chips u put in thier besides lvl up chips. So I decided

to challenge myself by only allowing blank+hp+defense chips 4 me and at critical. So yeah

is this a pretty good challenge or should I make some changes! If not then any tips?

Thanx!

risingfalls
risingfalls
I did something similar but I made it even harder by giving myself 1 life and giving myself as many chips as I could. If I died I stopped playing and would either restart or just give up, as you can imagine I didn't get very far but it's insanely challenging. I haven't beaten it because it's literally impossible.

Across
Across
I tried to replay all episodes with level 1, HP 60, atk,def,magic 30 and without any abilities. It's hard T_T
But it's great to beat bosses
Good luck

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here