• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

KH3D "13th Vessel" Challenge

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1KH3D "13th Vessel" Challenge Empty KH3D "13th Vessel" Challenge 2013-08-20, 22:34

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
First of all, CRITICAL MODE!

Similar to the Dreamlocke challenge, I decided to create a run in which Sora and Riku act Creepypasta-like, as if they were darker protagonists with Evil intentions or were both greatly influenced by Nortification from the beggining of the game(It's just a challenge, it doesn't have to make much sense). This means limits to Dream Eater interactions, no Light-themed commands and a few extra challenges(Dreamlocke elements). The Dreamlocke challenge can be found here: http://www.gamefaqs....stance/66479341

13th Vessel Challenge Obligatory Rules:

Only Initial and DiveWing Keyblades
Dream Eaters can not be created through recipes or materials
You are limited to ONE scan of AR Cards, so that you can participate in Flick Rush.
No Healing Magic
No Light themed attacks(with the exception of Shadowbreaker)
If a Spirit Dies, you are not allowed to revive it through normal ressussitation. You can save it by ending the battle/leacing the area before it dies or dying yourself.
Reality Shifts may only be used for Obligatory Story progression.

For the Optional Difficulty Rules, Keep in mind that each difficulty does not necessarily follow the other dificulties' rules, but continues to use the Obligatory Rules.

13th Vessel Optional Difficulty "Apathic Recusant" Rules:

Disable all Flomotion Abilities
No Attack or Magic Commands(With the exception of Dark commands such as Dark Aura, Dark Splicer, and Shadowbreaker)
No Link Attacks for Sora
No AR Cards
No Playing with Spirits, AP can only be raised through battling.
13th Vessel Optional Difficulty "Lonesome Vessel, Angered Sentiment" Rules(Slightly based on Vanitas? that doesn't really matter but)

Disable Flomotion Abilities
Destroy Meow Wow and/or Koromory Bat during battle as soon as created(for Koromory Bat, you must skip the Dream Eater Linking Tutorial)
No Attack or Magic Commands(With the exception of Dark commands such as Dark Aura, Dark Splicer, and Shadowbreaker)
Can not Create Any Spirits through any method.
Consequently have no Spirit Abilities
Only 'Potion' and 'Drop-me-not items' can be used(No Higher Potion Variants)
No Drop Bonuses
13th Vessel Optional Difficulty "Dark Masochist Master Challenge" Rules
Must activate EXP ZERO before reaching Level 14(Stay level 13) and keep it activated forever
No special abilities such as Glide and High Jump(with the exception of Dark Roll and Dark Shield)
Destroy Meow Wow and/or Koromory Bat during battle as soon as created(for Koromory Bat, you must skip the Dream Eater Linking Tutorial)
Can not create any Spirits Through any Method
Consequently have no Spirit Abilities
Magic Healing Commands and Flowmotion are Allowed
I can't stress this enough, this challenge is hard as it is, MAGIC HEALING COMMANDS ARE ALLOWED on this difficulty.

So I think that's it, Each Difficulty level is slightly different on the restrictions and that is on porpose. If anyone is actually crazy enough to try the Dark Masochist Master difficulty, my hat goes off to that person. No DE'S is hard enough, sheesh.
The latter was supposed to have EXP Zero from lv 1, but I literally changed my mind as I wrote this sentence because, seriously, that'd be a bit too rough... If anyone wants to try any of these with Exp Zero, though, please go ahead.
Anyway, I might be trying this later... Just maybe. Please try it out if you're daredevil enough!

Read more: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/61173-kh3d-13th-vessel-challenge/#ixzz2cZDyaYsR

Roxas
Roxas
Actually I don't think that last difficulty is possible.....but may be possible if someone had nothing to do whatsoever and memorize how all the bosses used to act.I would try it but lvl 1 was already a pain in the ass although my dream eaters were not really that helpful since I didn't have things like spirit roar etc.I most helpful abilities  I had were magic and attack haste.The damage scaling in bbs and 3D are pretty horrible.Have you tried doing any of these?

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Roxas wrote:Actually I don't think that last difficulty is possible.....but may be possible if someone had nothing to do whatsoever and memorize how all the bosses used to act.I would try it but lvl 1 was already a pain in the ass although my dream eaters were not really that helpful since I didn't have things like spirit roar etc.I most helpful abilities  I had were magic and attack haste.The damage scaling in bbs and 3D are pretty horrible.Have you tried doing any of these?

I'm pretty sure it's possible, but extremely difficult. I've managed no Dream Eaters, and you're not lv1 on the last one. You're allowed to use DiveWing and any  commands you find, as well. And Items, which means you can use Drop-me-nots to really boost your drop bonuses.
I'd say the previous difficulty is perhaps harder, because although you can level up indifinitely, you can't use many commands and you have limited healing.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Actually,leveling up to 100 would make it much much easier,I think cause I suppose you'll still be able to do a good amount of damage.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here