• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you had a choice

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1If you had a choice Empty If you had a choice 2012-06-16, 17:26

Across
Across
Would you ever decide to be president based off another person's point of view of life? Meaning, would you stand up for something you believed so strong that you would run for president?

#2If you had a choice Empty Re: If you had a choice 2012-08-29, 02:08

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Across wrote:Would you ever decide to be president based off another person's point of view of life? Meaning, would you stand up for something you believed so strong that you would run for president?

Of course not, I rather be something I believe in, not for anyone else.

#3If you had a choice Empty Re: If you had a choice 2012-09-08, 09:56

risingfalls
risingfalls
I mean I couldn't be the convinced by someone's elses opinion of life. It would have to be in the person's major or career. I couldn't do it, nope and besides the USA is hardheaded, the fuxk?

#4If you had a choice Empty Re: If you had a choice 2012-09-15, 14:15

Across
Across
risingfalls wrote:I mean I couldn't be the convinced by someone's elses opinion of life. It would have to be in the person's major or career. I couldn't do it, nope and besides the USA is hardheaded, the fuxk?

That's understandable, but I was just referring to as if someone looked up to your morals and ideals, would you ever considered it? Not even just one person maybe your community of state if you were a huge impact on them.

#5If you had a choice Empty Re: If you had a choice 2012-10-24, 21:48

risingfalls
risingfalls
Across wrote:
risingfalls wrote:I mean I couldn't be the convinced by someone's elses opinion of life. It would have to be in the person's major or career. I couldn't do it, nope and besides the USA is hardheaded, the fuxk?

That's understandable, but I was just referring to as if someone looked up to your morals and ideals, would you ever considered it? Not even just one person maybe your community of state if you were a huge impact on them.

Absolutely not? I wouldn't considered it at all. Not even in my community.

#6If you had a choice Empty Re: If you had a choice 2012-10-25, 12:26

Balthier
Balthier
Across wrote:Would you ever decide to be president based off another person's point of view of life? Meaning, would you stand up for something you believed so strong that you would run for president?

Never. I would never decide to be president for anyone.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]