• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUSIC CHOICE AWARD

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1MUSIC CHOICE AWARD Empty MUSIC CHOICE AWARD 2009-10-22, 19:29

Churi
Churi
Admin
Is it me, or does everytime it seems to come on, there is always some sort of shitty music playing, or drama breaking out. I've never really favored it because MTV really can't host it very well?

http://www.khsite.net

#2MUSIC CHOICE AWARD Empty Re: MUSIC CHOICE AWARD 2009-10-24, 09:00

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
hmm, well i really don't like it, so i have to agree, because the last inccdent was with kanye west with that little girl. Dx i didn't like it. point blank.

#3MUSIC CHOICE AWARD Empty Re: MUSIC CHOICE AWARD 2009-10-24, 19:02

`black
`black
Admin
Reiseün, wrote:Is it me, or does everytime it seems to come on, there is always some sort of shitty music playing, or drama breaking out. I've never really favored it because MTV really can't host it very well?
RAP persay really, can't stand it. Also the drama is basically competitive really. So I would say its all for TV.

http://www.khsite.net
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here