• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Hearts -1.5 HD ReMIX- trailer released in HD 720p

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Earlier, Kingdom Hearts -1.5 HD ReMIX- was announced at Tokyo Game Show 2012 with a new trailer. Square Enix have uploaded the trailer to their official website for the game, and you can watch this new trailer in HD 720p at the link below.

http://twitter.com
Roxas
Roxas
I've already spoiled myself to the highest degree on the JP version, don't think I should here...must...resist...

Finally the website has been released!

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Lord Terra
Lord Terra
In all honesty, who intends on getting this? I only have a PS3 in my home for now (hopefully moving out in two months) so I've got no plans to pick it up. Totally would if I could though.

And KH for PC sounds interesting. Just interesting. No clue how good/bad it will be.

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
I think my real breaking point is when they'll release the trophy list. But, ASFGKHJHHSETGGTEGWF THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!!

Edit: Anyone else notice Tarzan is suspiciously absent from this trailer?

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
DragonSeeker wrote:I think my real breaking point is when they'll release the trophy list. But, ASFGKHJHHSETGGTEGWF THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!!

Edit: Anyone else notice Tarzan is suspiciously absent from this trailer?
Yay, sadly I don't think tarzan will make an appearance in this series, but I do sure hope Tarzan makes an appearance in KH3

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Tarzan didn't make an appearance in KH2, It's likely that there wasn't a need for him for this series either. Unless they redid/edited the kingdom hearts plot. Nomura probably wanted to keep on track with way the game is set up and not adding additional worlds for players.

http://twitter.com
Sora
Sora
Seriously this was genuinely one of the things that I was looking forward to most and they don't even fix it, I use to think they couldn't make them circular because of the restrictions of the ps2, but now I'm starting to think Sora enjoys being uncomfortable and starches his clothes every morning.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Larxene_12
Larxene_12
when I saw this movie I was thinking to myself "4 games in one disk?" now I can play the games that I didn't get a chance to

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
Larxene_12 wrote:when I saw this movie I was thinking to myself "4 games in one disk?" now I can play the games that I didn't get a chance to

Like KH2FinalMix+ for example instead of importing the japanese disk to the usa ps2. Also lets not forget about KH1FinalMix

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
The trailer caught me off guard with the remark of sora and kairi sitting next to each other, instead of his head down while talking to kairi it's up and facing her. Still looking forward to kh2 final mix. Probably in the near 2013

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
Carey wrote:Tarzan didn't make an appearance in KH2, It's likely that there wasn't a need for him for this series either. Unless they redid/edited the kingdom hearts plot. Nomura probably wanted to keep on track with way the game is set up and not adding additional worlds for players.

or maybe he'll be in the next kh title......

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
DragonSeeker wrote:
Carey wrote:Tarzan didn't make an appearance in KH2, It's likely that there wasn't a need for him for this series either. Unless they redid/edited the kingdom hearts plot. Nomura probably wanted to keep on track with way the game is set up and not adding additional worlds for players.

The only Kingdom Hearts title left is KH3.

risingfalls
risingfalls
xion, wrote:
DragonSeeker wrote:

The only Kingdom Hearts title left is KH3.

Well from the interview, I'm guessing KH will stay for sometime so KH3 may not actually be the last kingdom hearts title to make air.

Balthier
Balthier
Kinda disappointed because I was hoping that THIS new kh title was going to be a new adventure or rather a recap or hold some sort of new secrets, but it's just a bundle of old kh series combine together.....

https://khsite.forumotion.com
R O I
R O I
Balthier wrote:Kinda disappointed because I was hoping that THIS new kh title was going to be a new adventure or rather a recap or hold some sort of new secrets, but it's just a bundle of old kh series combine together.....

same it's just a recap of all the series in one disk? or do you get three disk in one pack? kinda sucks I'm ready for kingdom hearts 3 to be announced. arrogant;

Roxas
Roxas
Utada Hikaru wrote:
Balthier wrote:Kinda disappointed because I was hoping that THIS new kh title was going to be a new adventure or rather a recap or hold some sort of new secrets, but it's just a bundle of old kh series combine together.....

same it's just a recap of all the series in one disk? or do you get three disk in one pack? kinda sucks I'm ready for kingdom hearts 3 to be announced. arrogant;

I think it's 3 series one disk I'm assuming, the way it is displayed in the scans it looks like a one disc multiple feature type of gaming.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
I would love a one disk three game series. But from the new scans xion, posted in looks like it, I'm actually super excited about the trope section....

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Is anyone thinking about getting this game? I only want to see if it'll hopefully have a secret movie towards to ending of completely the game throughly.

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Moogle12 wrote:Is anyone thinking about getting this game? I only want to see if it'll hopefully have a secret movie towards to ending of completely the game throughly.
I am and please if there will be a secret movie, please let it be about Kingdom Hearts III. -_____-

Noctis
Noctis
Now that the game is out, what were you expecting from jump when you first played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Story?

vynka
vynka
Has anyone else had problems with the story line and how 1.5 wasn't finished?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here