• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are you traveling to this fall?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

risingfalls
risingfalls
So me and my family are vacating in Florida this fall, only because we've never been and also because we start our summer vacation way too late. (father got a new job -__-) But I am still sorta excited we are going and then again no. Because where we are from it's very cold, and we never wear or have any summer clothes....

`black
`black
Admin
No where for me this fall. Just school, work and beach house partying.

http://www.khsite.net
R O I
R O I
Shamdeo wrote:No where for me this fall. Just school, work and beach house partying.

Most likely this as well. Probably may visit my grandmother in Nashville but thats about it...

ddoesmc
Shamdeo wrote:No where for me this fall. Just school, work and beach house partying.
That sounds fun. I will probably go relax at my condo.

vynka
vynka
Sorta late, but I did travel to West Africa this fall with my Dad, he was researching on the outbreak of Ebola, we stayed in a near by village in Nigera where we got to meet a lot of local Africans.

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
vynka wrote:Sorta late, but I did travel to West Africa this fall with my Dad, he was researching on the outbreak of Ebola, we stayed in a near by village in Nigera where we got to meet a lot of local Africans.

No way! I bet that was incredible.
My response is late as well so I'm going to change "this fall" to "this spring" xD PuertRico is where I'm headed yaaass  danceyo;

R O I wrote:Most likely this as well. Probably may visit my grandmother in Nashville but thats about it...

Whaaaa my hometown is in Nashville! lol

Across
Across
vynka wrote:Sorta late, but I did travel to West Africa this fall with my Dad, he was researching on the outbreak of Ebola, we stayed in a near by village in Nigera where we got to meet a lot of local Africans.

You went to Africa ? O.O

Ebola much? Did you ever get tested since you came back....... my bad I just am little cautcious about things liek that...

Sora
Sora
I went to Virginia Beach! XD I was new for me because I'm use to the cold like 24/7 a day yearly hehe but I had fun and got a chance to soak in the sun and feel alive

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here