• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Ratchet and Clank Game Coming This Fall - Full Frontal Assault

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Peprika!
Peprika!

I’d like to officially announce that Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault will be coming soon to a PS3 near you.

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault is a fun-sized Ratchet adventure which will be available for download exclusively on the PlayStation Store. We’ve returned to the series’ classic feel, camera, controls and weapons, while innovating and giving you a whole new way to play. Even better, the addition of online features means you can experience Full Frontal Assault with your friends, so stay tuned! We’re really excited about this game, and we hope even these small tidbits about it get you excited too.

An Insomniac employee has stated the game will be longer than Quest for Booty, their other R&C downloDable title, as well as having a lot more replayibility than the previous title as well.

The game will be a return to the classic third person shooter/platformer feel of the original R&C games and less like the most recent entry in the series, All 4 One.

---

I can't wait. ;~; R&C was one of the few games besides KH I played in my childhood.

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
This is amazing!
Crack in Time was one of my favorite games of all time, so I CAN’T WAIT to get my hands on this. And by “Online features” I hope that means either Co-op or something I can’t even yet imagine. Also, no more time puzzles please. They’re fun and all, but they’re the only thing stopping me from getting all the gold bolts in Crack in Time.
Have a great E3 and BEYOND! :D

`black
`black
Admin
Awesome to know that Insomniac hasn't ditched Ratchet & Clank. Give everyone a big thank you for me, Love it.

However, I'm not keen on the artwork. Looks like All 4 One's art direction, which I didn't care for.

This sounds good though, especially the bolded:

Quote:
We’ve returned to the series’ classic feel, camera, controls and weapons, while innovating and giving you a whole new way to play. Even better, the addition of online features means you can experience Full Frontal Assault with your friends, so stay tuned! We’re really excited about this game, and we hope even these small tidbits about it get you excited too.
The family and I love the franchise, so it will probably be an insta-buy regardless. So much PSN stuff to buy this year.

The family and I love the franchise, so it will probably be an insta-buy regardless. So much PSN stuff to buy this year.

http://www.khsite.net
xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
I agree, this is something I will hopefully get my hands on. I liked the puzzles a lot imo, but hey lets hope the designs are much better than before. Hopefully they make a 3D level to interact with. That'll be kick-ass to the least.

nova
nova
Thank god it going gets better and better by the second. Will be saving up for this game indeed, intact I might buy it once its on sale.

Across
Across
Peprika! wrote:

I’d like to officially announce that Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault will be coming soon to a PS3 near you.

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault is a fun-sized Ratchet adventure which will be available for download exclusively on the PlayStation Store. We’ve returned to the series’ classic feel, camera, controls and weapons, while innovating and giving you a whole new way to play. Even better, the addition of online features means you can experience Full Frontal Assault with your friends, so stay tuned! We’re really excited about this game, and we hope even these small tidbits about it get you excited too.

An Insomniac employee has stated the game will be longer than Quest for Booty, their other R&C downloDable title, as well as having a lot more replayibility than the previous title as well.

The game will be a return to the classic third person shooter/platformer feel of the original R&C games and less like the most recent entry in the series, All 4 One.

---

I can't wait. ;~; R&C was one of the few games besides KH I played in my childhood.

Where did you get this info from? If it is real then I'll see to it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here