• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any questions

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

#126Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2012-01-07, 18:22

Cameron
Cameron
You mean your staff application?

Just PM it to one of the admins.

#127Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2012-01-07, 18:38

Kurama
Kurama
Wow, thanks. I figured it out when I was waiting for my answer and I actually was correct.

#128Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2012-01-07, 19:06

Roxas
Roxas
You should here from him soon. :) if you need any help just let me know.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#129Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2012-05-26, 01:06

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
May we possibly have new smilies added to the forums? something on a clean slate perhaps?

#130Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2012-05-26, 16:42

Churi
Churi
Admin
Moogle12 wrote:May we possibly have new smilies added to the forums? something on a clean slate perhaps?

Done, I have installed some smilies, clean and funnier to use and enjoy. I will add more later.

http://www.khsite.net

#131Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2012-05-26, 19:03

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
lilium’ wrote:Done, I have installed some smilies, clean and funnier to use and enjoy. I will add more later.

These are soo cute :sweatdrop:

thank you!

#132Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2012-05-28, 02:33

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
Is it possible to have a visitor notification, so whenever we receive a message we can be aware of that?

#133Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2012-05-28, 03:11

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
DragonSeeker wrote:Is it possible to have a visitor notification, so whenever we receive a message we can be aware of that?

apparently the visitor notification system has already been installed. let us know if it doesn't work for you

#134Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2012-06-03, 05:23

risingfalls
risingfalls
Is there a possible way that we can get the forum text (for example) in the post to be a bit lighter? Not saying its unbearable to see but just alitle lighter?

#135Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2012-06-05, 12:45

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
risingfalls wrote:Is there a possible way that we can get the forum text (for example) in the post to be a bit lighter? Not saying its unbearable to see but just alitle lighter?

haha, i was thinking the same thing actually. For now, just lighten your text like this and I'll see what I can do.

#136Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2012-06-09, 00:44

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
L'arc en ciel wrote:
haha, i was thinking the same thing actually. For now, just lighten your text like this and I'll see what I can do.

That actuallys works for me to ^ tbh, and it's not that much work unless your in so much of a hurry to post something.

#137Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2013-04-10, 11:30

R O I
R O I
New color username for registered members? If it's possible? lol :)

#138Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2013-08-14, 22:44

Balthier
Balthier
Utada Hikaru wrote:New color username for registered members? If it's possible? lol :)
What or which color did you have in mind? Keep in considerate that you don't have 'that' many options of colors to choose from. We don't want everyone to look all rainbowy and shit.

https://khsite.forumotion.com

#139Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2013-08-20, 22:27

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Utada Hikaru wrote:New color username for registered members? If it's possible? lol :)
I honestly wouldn't like that, simplicity works so well on the forum, I wouldn't want to see "blue", "green" or any other neon abstract color on a newly user or old user.

#140Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2014-06-15, 10:43

Sora
Sora
I have an idea for the forums. What if we a forums, mainsite intergration where users can also be apart of the mainsite. Like it shows the guest what type of things we have on the forums, i.e awards and such xD?

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#141Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2015-01-03, 09:18

risingfalls
risingfalls
I had a question, how do we request an item in the point shop? Do we just submit it once after we collected our items in the store?

#142Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2015-01-03, 12:56

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
risingfalls wrote:I had a question, how do we request an item in the point shop? Do we just submit it once after we collected our items in the store?

Choose whichever items you want, update your cart, then send out the request. Your request will come up as a PM to Ric and the other admins (you can check your outbox), and we'll process your request.

#143Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2015-01-03, 12:59

R O I
R O I
L'arc en ciel wrote:
risingfalls wrote:I had a question, how do we request an item in the point shop? Do we just submit it once after we collected our items in the store?

Choose whichever items you want, update your cart, then send out the request. Your request will come up as a PM to Ric and the other admins (you can check your outbox), and we'll process your request.

one thing about the request will we get a notification telling us our request will be processed, or will our request ever be denied by any means? >_<

#144Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2015-01-03, 13:06

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
R O I wrote:
one thing about the request will we get a notification telling us our request will be processed, or will our request ever be denied by any means? >_<

We'll let you know if your process is somehow denied, but I can only see that happening if you don't have enough points.

#145Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2015-01-03, 13:12

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
How long will we have to wait to see our items given to us? or better yet where will these items be displayed on our profile? and are these items the actual perks for the shop? or place holders until the you all add the real stuff?

#146Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2015-01-03, 13:15

R O I
R O I
Ok thanks L'a and that is a good point dragoonseeker. I hope new items are added to the perk shop...

sooon.... i hope...

#147Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2015-01-05, 10:31

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
I submitted my basket on the points shop, any idea if we can cancel the request before it is accepted?

#148Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2015-01-05, 12:52

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
DragonSeeker wrote:How long will we have to wait to see our items given to us? or better yet where will these items be displayed on our profile? and are these items the actual perks for the shop? or place holders until the you all add the real stuff?

Be a little patient-- there's a number of finishing touches that still need to be done, but it's all on the way!

Lord Terra wrote:I submitted my basket on the points shop, any idea if we can cancel the request before it is accepted?

Hm, I'd say at this point either send a PM to Ric saying you'd like to cancel your order or edit the message in your outbox.

#149Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2015-01-05, 12:59

Sora
Sora
L'arc en ciel wrote:

Be a little patient-- there's a number of finishing touches that still need to be done, but it's all on the way!
OHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOO~! *more waiting*
any estimated time frame the finishing touches will be complete. i notice other members say they want new items will this happen?

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#150Any questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Any questions 2015-01-06, 11:56

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Sora wrote:
OHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOO~! *more waiting*
any estimated time frame the finishing touches will be complete. i notice other members say they want new items will this happen?

Yes this will happen Sora if you have an item you might want to see hit us up and let us know, preferably an Admin higher up.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here