• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secret Ending to BBS?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Secret Ending to BBS? Empty Secret Ending to BBS? 2009-02-20, 18:23

Trigger
Trigger
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how many people think there will be a secret ending at the end of BBS ala Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2? I personally doubt it, but still think it would cool. I know that KH3 has not been confirmed, but thats never stopped them in the past.

I'd make a poll, but I don't know how.

#2Secret Ending to BBS? Empty Re: Secret Ending to BBS? 2009-02-22, 08:52

Xen
Xen
I doubt it...
BBS takes place in the past, after all. So it would be strange if there was a secret ending about the future games.
We can just wait and see. :3

Hah, it would be pretty stupid, if BBS had a secret ending about KH1. xD

http://xenjy-chan.deviantart.com

#3Secret Ending to BBS? Empty Re: Secret Ending to BBS? 2009-02-22, 20:20

Sora
Sora
KH3 won't be here in another 3 years. I agree with you on an extint.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#4Secret Ending to BBS? Empty Re: Secret Ending to BBS? 2009-02-26, 09:14

nova
nova
:arrgh: I agree with Xen. Just some flawless era's, but that might be true, if BBS happen that way.

#5Secret Ending to BBS? Empty Re: Secret Ending to BBS? 2009-02-28, 16:57

Kairi
Kairi
I don't think there would be. pretty pointless b/c BBS takes place before the other games. If there was a secret ending, wouldn't it be about the games that were already released? thats what I would think.

but ya know we could be wrong. there could be a secret ending about something that will happen to a future game (meaning a future game after the ones that have been released)

#6Secret Ending to BBS? Empty Re: Secret Ending to BBS? 2009-03-06, 09:19

Sora
Sora
If that's true, then I'll wait for it.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here