• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secret Ansem Report

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Secret Ansem Report Empty Secret Ansem Report 2009-06-18, 09:25

Roxas
Roxas
So I was reading through the Secret Ansem Reports from KH2, and I saw in what I think was the 13th, AtW says: "How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle…?". Now, I don't remember the exact wording of it, but in one of the Ansem Reports from KH1, Xehanort writes that he opened the door in the basement of the castle. But how? He couldn't have just walked up to it and opened it. He had to be able to unlock the lock somehow. He had to have a key. This brings me around to the "Terra-is-Xehanort" theory, and I know some of you don't like it, but I really think this could lock the theory for me. I mean, they both look similar and Terra weilds a keyblade. Granted Xehanort didn't at the time, he may have been able to at one time, and using that memory his heart (that he had before submitting to darkness) was able to unlock the door.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#2Secret Ansem Report Empty Re: Secret Ansem Report 2009-06-18, 09:33

Yes, many people have suggested this.
But there's an error.

The door to the heart of Radiant Garden wasn't locked at that time. None of the keyholes were until the events of KH1 (when Sora went around locking them). So, theoretically, Xehanort could have simply opened the door.

But there is other evidence that backs this idea. The door to the heart of worlds appears when a keyblade is nearby. Hint, hint.

#3Secret Ansem Report Empty Re: Secret Ansem Report 2009-06-18, 09:34

Sora
Sora
I thought Xehanort turned up at AtW's castle with all his memories vanished? If he did do what you believe, how come he never used a Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts I when you fight him?

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#4Secret Ansem Report Empty Re: Secret Ansem Report 2009-06-18, 09:35

Roxas
Roxas
Yes, that Xehanort is, but that was Master Xehanort

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#5Secret Ansem Report Empty Re: Secret Ansem Report 2009-06-18, 09:36

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
I think the door was left open at the end of BBS, which is how Xehanort got there in the first place. He just forgot to close it, or that he had used it to begin with.

#6Secret Ansem Report Empty Re: Secret Ansem Report 2009-06-21, 19:32

Across
Across
Plasmos wrote:I think the door was left open at the end of BBS, which is how Xehanort got there in the first place. He just forgot to close it, or that he had used it to begin with.
I don't think he "forgot" to close it, it just so happen that someone had a key to reopen it, like KINGDOM HEARTS.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here