• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking In

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Breaking In Empty Breaking In 2009-02-22, 06:44

ninja-vengeance
Title doesn't really go, but it was an assigned title. I wrote this some years ago. So it's kinda a rusty story.

~ Chapter One ~

As I knelt the smell of rosemary incense was over powering. I stared at my mother and father’s grave. How young I was when they parted from this world. Hatred filled my veins as I thought of their slaughterer. My emotions quickly shifted to a feeling of despair as a hot tear trickled down my right cheek; it was the 9th anniversary of my parents’ death. I still remember that day; the day when what was so dear to me was taken away. The grin on his face, the pleasure in his eyes as he made the order for their execution. I could never forget the face which haunts me. I slowly sat down on the cold family shrine floor, my long black silky hair caressing my face. I could hear my uncle call my name from across the garden.

“Aki!” his voice boomed all the way into the temple walls. Izumi darted towards me informing the fact that my uncle Hayato had been looking for me: I didn’t want to keep him waiting. I swiftly made my way through the garden. The garden was the most extraordinary place I spent most of my time in. I was always fascinated by the Sakura trees, in the summer they would blossom and sweet succulent cherries would grow. The smell of the lotus and momo flowers would perfume the air. The sound of the herons chirping and the nightingales flapping their wings would mesmerise you into utter sensation. I woke up from my unanticipated daydream and scurried to the main entrance of my family home.

Sliding the fusuma doors I entered the long hallway; here stood the crests for our clan, the Setsuko clan. A clan which stood so proudly amongst the divine ruler of the land, now diminished and shunned. Left to live life in hiding with many others as a new ruler was to take one so greats place. Now all that was left was hope, hope that one day someone would put an end to the injustice caused by the emperor. The high taxation was one of the causes which led the land to be malnourished; agriculture no longer existed among us. I slid the next door to the right of me to see my uncle sitting legs crossed slowly sipping hot tea. Hayato was a well respected man among the family and household: head of the family since my father died. He treated me as his own daughter for he had no children of his own.

“Come in Aki,” he slowly whispered as he took another sip of his tea. “Nice of you to keep me waiting,” he coldly said.
I tried to summon up my courage to explain my tardiness but the words seemed to stagger out of my mouth.

“I’m sorry Uncle! I was just, because today is, and I had to...”I quickly bowed and knelt for forgiveness.

Hayato began to chuckle, “My dear child, do you honestly believe that I have forgotten my own brother’s death anniversary?” His face seemed to lighten. “My brother and your Mother were good people, their spirits watch over and protect you. Just as I promised that I would, for we are the same kin and I owe that much to your father.”
My Uncle did not talk about my parents’ death often, but when he did I could tell that it tore him apart.

“Aki, I have brought you here to inform you that Emperor Daii-shi has now raised suspicion on our clan and those of our allies. He Believes that we plot a conspiracy against him therefore he has increased security around the castle. If you are willing to fully take the position of avenging your parents you will have to form a tactic to lower the castles defences.”

An awkward silence arose as the room filled with tension. I looked towards the grown trying my best to grasp all the sudden information given to me. I knew what I had to do; it was time I took some responsibility. I had prepared myself ever since the event 9 years ago. I would see the emperor suffer.

“I understand Uncle, I shall do my best. For the sake of all of us.” I bowed and left the room.

#2Breaking In Empty Re: Breaking In 2009-02-22, 10:06

Churi
Churi
Admin
I liked it, no era's or anything. Remember to indint. <33 :ninja:

http://www.khsite.net

#3Breaking In Empty Re: Breaking In 2009-02-22, 11:40

ninja-vengeance
It was indented on word, when i brought it here it didn't show. =/

#4Breaking In Empty Re: Breaking In 2009-02-22, 11:45

Churi
Churi
Admin
It's still nice, though when is chapter two coming.

http://www.khsite.net

#5Breaking In Empty Re: Breaking In 2009-02-22, 12:31

ninja-vengeance
soon ^^ it's on my pc somewhere i'll post it when its found =D

#6Breaking In Empty Re: Breaking In 2009-02-22, 12:33

risingfalls
risingfalls
This is nice, Hayato chuckles, hehe my fav part. Nice, keep it up.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]