• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twilight : Breaking Dawn

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Twilight : Breaking Dawn Empty Twilight : Breaking Dawn 2011-12-02, 01:17

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Is anyone going to see Twilight : Breaking Dawn? I hear the movie was fantastic and should win the oscar awards. Although I find it a little too much considering there isn't no real drama to the acting, just 3 teenagers in love, looking to find themselves in this miserable world.

http://twitter.com

#2Twilight : Breaking Dawn Empty Re: Twilight : Breaking Dawn 2011-12-02, 15:36

spice
spice
gfx team

As for the movie itself, I thought it was great. The actors have improved so much, and I felt that the chemistry between Kristen and Rob seemed so much stronger in this movie. Everyone played their parts amazingly, and I feel that the acting was some of the best moments I have seen by any young actors and actresses.

I found that it stuck so close to the books, and any parts which were not in the book, fit in perfectly with the movie, such as Irina at the wedding. The ending was predictable, but I guess we all knew where it would stop, so the ending made sense.

#3Twilight : Breaking Dawn Empty Re: Twilight : Breaking Dawn 2011-12-07, 19:12

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
I am, I seen the trailer and I'm dying to wonder who's going to die in the next scenario. I've been holding off from reading the book because i know I'll eventually get spoiled. -_____-

#4Twilight : Breaking Dawn Empty Re: Twilight : Breaking Dawn 2011-12-07, 19:50

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
I plan to see it eventually, just to finish out the movie series. My expectations are pretty damn low though. But if it ends up being as good as you guys are making it sound, then that'll be a nice bonus ;)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here