• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Axel and Riku Replica

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Axel and Riku Replica Empty Axel and Riku Replica 2009-02-25, 22:03

risingfalls
risingfalls
I just wanted to know does anyone know what happened to the Riku Replica from CoM. I remember him 'leaving' with Axel during the credits. Was he just destroyed or what?

This may come in to play during Days, since he left during the time of Roxas's life. Not sure...Anyway, Thanks.

#2Axel and Riku Replica Empty Re: Axel and Riku Replica 2009-02-26, 08:17

nova
nova
I think he was destroyed by the real riku.

#3Axel and Riku Replica Empty Re: Axel and Riku Replica 2009-03-01, 19:23

Who knows, I thought that he stayed at Castle Oblivion.

#4Axel and Riku Replica Empty Re: Axel and Riku Replica 2009-03-06, 09:22

Sora
Sora
Maybe he killed himself, then turned into dust. Or Axel may have done the job.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#5Axel and Riku Replica Empty Re: Axel and Riku Replica 2009-08-30, 09:23

Riku
Riku
Riku Replica wasnt Ansem?

http://timescon.blogspot.com/

#6Axel and Riku Replica Empty Re: Axel and Riku Replica 2009-08-30, 14:15

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
Riku wrote:Riku Replica wasnt Ansem?
I agree, riku was just a copy from the original riku. Ansem was the Heartless of Xehanort. So it's not that way.

#7Axel and Riku Replica Empty Re: Axel and Riku Replica 2009-08-31, 05:48

Roxas
Roxas
risingfalls wrote:I just wanted to know does anyone know what happened to the Riku Replica from CoM. I remember him 'leaving' with Axel during the credits. Was he just destroyed or what?

This may come in to play during Days, since he left during the time of Roxas's life. Not sure...Anyway, Thanks.
I think he disappeared after when Sora destroyed Marluxia and Vexen, since no one was there to control it. I guess it just killed itself.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here