• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riku Replica doesn't make sense

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Riku Replica doesn't make sense Empty Riku Replica doesn't make sense 2012-09-10, 00:08

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
During my last playthrough, I noticed the Replica has quite a few weird things about him. Lets start with a short explanation. Based on what I can see, the fights go in this order.

Riku I > Sora I > Sora II > Sora III > Sora IV > Riku II

Here is where things get weird. Repliku during Riku 1 is actually stronger then during Sora 1 and 2. This is found by the fact he can do Helm Split and his attack is higher then normal. That means he randomly became weaker after his first battle and took 2 fights with Sora to regain it.

This happens again at the end in a very unrealistic location. In his 4th fight with Sora, he is actually stronger then the 2nd fight is Riku. This makes no sense at all. First off, how did he even get those "God Powers" for the Sora fight? He didn't absorb Zexion until shortly before the 2nd Riku fight. Plus, in the context of actual power, absorbing Zexion actually made him weaker! He has 7 1/2 health bars against Sora but only 6 1/2 against Riku, plus he does less damage against Riku. I've actually survived a Dark Aura with Riku on Proud before whereas I always die with Sora.

Long story short, the Replica randomly gets weaker in random locations. There is a possible reason behind the first loss of power but the 2nd one doesn't.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here