• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Hearts E3 News

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kingdom Hearts E3 News Empty Kingdom Hearts E3 News 2009-06-02, 07:25

Pulse
Pulse

Kingdom Hearts E3 News 22714008

Bad news, this time for Kingdom Hearts fans. Again, due to Swine Flu concerns, Square-Enix has cancelled plans for its Kingdom Hearts team to attend E3. It’s unfortunate, especially for those expecting a KH3 announcement this year, though whether an unveiling of Kingdom Hearts-related games will still surface, given that staff from both European and American divisions of Square-Enix, as well as some Japanese representatives will still be making the trip.

E3 is currently going on in Los Angeles and not everything has been announced. I will try to keep everyone up to date on Kingdom Hearts news but its looking bleak.

#2Kingdom Hearts E3 News Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts E3 News 2009-06-02, 08:25

Sora
Sora
Aw man, that sucks, so I guess the project is on the waiting list until further or do. I was hoping KH3 would be a leak sooner, but meh. That really sucks. Thanks for the info Pulse

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#3Kingdom Hearts E3 News Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts E3 News 2009-06-02, 08:37

Noctis
Noctis
I agree, Sora. It sucks, i hope it doesn't interfere with BBS, or Coded release.

:Tears:

#4Kingdom Hearts E3 News Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts E3 News 2009-06-03, 07:14

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
Also the voiced man that voiced as Mickey died. What a sad tragedy.

#5Kingdom Hearts E3 News Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts E3 News 2009-06-03, 12:17

Sora
Sora
Plasmos wrote:Also the voiced man that voiced as Mickey died. What a sad tragedy.
lol

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here