• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum news Kingdom Hearts Site Rearrangment!

Started by ,
Topic rating:

Do you like the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix skin?

Forum news Kingdom Hearts Site Rearrangment! Vote_lcap100%Forum news Kingdom Hearts Site Rearrangment! Vote_rcap 100% [ 19 ]
Forum news Kingdom Hearts Site Rearrangment! Vote_lcap0%Forum news Kingdom Hearts Site Rearrangment! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Forum news Kingdom Hearts Site Rearrangment! Vote_lcap0%Forum news Kingdom Hearts Site Rearrangment! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Churi
Churi
Admin
Forum news Kingdom Hearts Site Rearrangment! 2gtaudi
Forum news Kingdom Hearts Site Rearrangment! Fla7gp

The Kingdom Hearts Site is back! We've been away for sometime, thinking, revamping and anazlying our forums structure and unique ability to grow as a whole. With that being said, we've been working very hard the past year to gain a rather;- mixed team of talented staff members. As you know, we're a Gaming Forum that known for our graphic designs, coding expertise, and news gathering. The KHSite.net team has worked with a few forumotion indivisuals such as, wagcwb (our new Adminstrator/Software analysis), Daemon, and JScript. We've decided to open the forums back up to the public, because guess what? We have some exciting news to offer, see below....

What The Team Is Working On

• Intergrated Member's Streamcommunity
• Bugs, Fixs, Wallpapers, Avatars
• Elegant features added to the website
• Elegant Portal Layout Intergration
• Awards System
• Profile Remodel (currently in motion)
• And more.....

PREVIEW/MOCK-UP OF OUR NEW PORTAL LAYOUT! COMING SOON 2014

Forum news Kingdom Hearts Site Rearrangment! 9qbjao

Forum news Kingdom Hearts Site Rearrangment! Ka1agl

Forum news Kingdom Hearts Site Rearrangment! 2d6s5dx______Forum news Kingdom Hearts Site Rearrangment! 25jks3n

Last edited by Ric on 2014-12-07, 17:23; edited 1 time in total

http://www.khsite.net
Across
Across
Great info, great reason to stick around... good to hear khsite is branching out to other resources.... aha nonetheless can't wait for the new portal homepage. I like this one too but...to see a more advance layout would be sweet too

risingfalls
risingfalls
^ I agree with the post above. Just simply amazing to watch this forums grow over the years... o.o /damnifeeloldbutstillyoungtf!

vynka
vynka
The preview portal looks awesome! O.O

cyberman
cyberman
vynka wrote:The preview portal looks awesome! O.O

agreed.

Like I said in the chatbox im speechless for words bro.

nova
nova
I have no bad complaints wonderful job site staff team and co. Simply anazing

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
Like everyone else said I agree xD! 

ddoesmc
I love the site! Its really amazing.

Noctis
Noctis
Of course I love it, great job with the banners and the side links...

Churi
Churi
Admin
Thanks everyone, and if you experience any errors and backlinks, feel PM me any weird miscalculation you see. :)

http://www.khsite.net
R O I
R O I
Ric wrote:Thanks everyone, and if you experience any errors and backlinks, feel PM me any weird  miscalculation you see. :)

Will do captain! G_G I haven't experienced any errors yet but I will let you know.

I love the layout it's giving me this strong kingdom hearts vibe that I love.

spice
spice
gfx team
I'm more so excited about the homepage. I'm looking forward to it as well, (even though I'm helping with the layout) I can't wait to see the outcome...

Across
Across
Is there an estimated time frame the new homepage will be up and going? Or are there multiple installsments to this little pet project.

/sorry not pet project lol if you know what i meant.... g_g

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here