• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hardest Boss

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hardest Boss Empty Hardest Boss 2011-12-22, 21:22

R O I
R O I
the hardest boss for me was riku replica the last time!!! marluxia just stood there and barely attacked. Axel's attacks sucked and the only sleight you really neaded to break was firetooth!! (I was on normal mode!!!)

#2Hardest Boss Empty Re: Hardest Boss 2011-12-23, 22:26

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
I had some serious trouble with the Queen and Cards battle. I don't know why.

Still not very far in RE:CoM though, so I'm sure I'll bump into something harder.

#3Hardest Boss Empty Re: Hardest Boss 2011-12-25, 09:18

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
I think that the hardest boss was funnaly hook (I did not have any good cards at the time) but I think that on Riku's story mode, the hardest was any of them because it annoyid me that you could not make you own card books.

#4Hardest Boss Empty Re: Hardest Boss 2011-12-25, 18:31

Sora
Sora
Larxene for sure. Both times I fought her it took at least 15 tries. At some point I was almost screaming at the screen. I thought it was impossible, that is, until I beat her. :)

Personally I thought Marluxia was pretty easy, especially for a last boss (of course, last bosses in KH games are always underwhelming :/). I just kept my distance and waited for a chance to attack.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#5Hardest Boss Empty Re: Hardest Boss 2011-12-25, 18:36

risingfalls
risingfalls
I thought Riku Replica and larxene were pretty easy. I mean I didn't beat them on the first try but they were easy to beat. I still haven't beaten the game yet but so far I think Vexen First time is the hardest. Man! You have to fight him a second time?!

#6Hardest Boss Empty Re: Hardest Boss 2011-12-25, 19:08

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
The Vexen battles were the hardest for me.

His ice attacks just kept giving me trouble. I think it took me 5+ tries. Don't even get me started on Vexen from CoM, as well as Riku Replica from CoM. They were harder because there were some inescapable attacks.

#7Hardest Boss Empty Re: Hardest Boss 2011-12-27, 23:22

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
2nd fight with Vexen in Sora's story. When I finally beat him after a long break from playing, I went through replica riku and larxene like they were nothing. Haven't fought Axel or Marluxia yet.

#8Hardest Boss Empty Re: Hardest Boss 2012-01-02, 05:17

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
For Sora's portion of the game, the most difficult boss for me was the epic Riku Replica fight outside of Twilight Mansion. He danced around me, using awful moves like Dark Aura to chip away at my HP endlessly. I seriously threw my Game Boy Advance in anger at parts during that battle. It felt almost unfair that he was so powerful, and could use moves like Dark Aura at the snap of his fingers. Card breaking them was a pain, as my brain was lost in the swelling confusion of Riku shooting across the battlefield. Overall; unpleasant.

As for Riku's side of the story, I felt that most of the fights were considerably easier than that of Sora's game. Any of the Riku Replica battles were a pain, but most of the Disney bosses were taken down with ease. I think the final Riku Replica battle had me in stitches due to its difficulty, but the one before that was extremely difficult. I haven't played the game in a while, so none of the livid moments from his part of the story are vivid in my head.

#9Hardest Boss Empty Re: Hardest Boss 2012-06-04, 05:50

Sora
Sora
risingfalls wrote:I thought Riku Replica and larxene were pretty easy. I mean I didn't beat them on the first try but they were easy to beat. I still haven't beaten the game yet but so far I think Vexen First time is the hardest. Man! You have to fight him a second time?!

xD Thats whats most epic about the game. If you go to youtube you can look at pasted fights other players have done.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#10Hardest Boss Empty Re: Hardest Boss 2012-06-05, 03:19

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
sephiroth in kh1, because out of all the bosses i've faced, he is the only one i never defeated. but, i have not faced the final mix extra bosses or lvl. 80 heartless data roxas in re:coded, either.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here