• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secret Boss Final Mix

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Secret Boss Final Mix Empty Secret Boss Final Mix 2012-01-06, 16:15

cyberman
cyberman
Now this maybe a strange theory but I wonder. When Xemnas appears before Sora, he says something. Now idk what but maybe he mentions that they will fight once again in the future. When xemnas loses he says something, now I believe he could have possibly said "there is another heart within you sora" Trying to trigger ventus heart to reawaken in order for him to find the secret room in castle oblivion leaving sora and his friends confused.

#2Secret Boss Final Mix Empty Re: Secret Boss Final Mix 2012-01-06, 17:50

Angel
Angel
Well, does Xemnas have memories of his previous self?

More or Less. Plus how would he know?

http://www.khplanet.com

#3Secret Boss Final Mix Empty Re: Secret Boss Final Mix 2012-01-06, 18:09

Cameron
Cameron
Isn't the scene translated anywhere? You should try looking that out to know what's happening in the video.

#4Secret Boss Final Mix Empty Re: Secret Boss Final Mix 2012-01-06, 18:13

Trio
Trio
So you fight an Organization member in the KHFM?! now I realy want the FInal mix!!!

#5Secret Boss Final Mix Empty Re: Secret Boss Final Mix 2012-01-06, 18:32

Cameron
Cameron
If I remember it right, you can fight him in Hollow Bastion where you fought with Maleficent.

#6Secret Boss Final Mix Empty Re: Secret Boss Final Mix 2012-01-06, 18:37

Trio
Trio
aperantly from what I have looked up, but that don't mean that it is always translated. there may be some way to find out what happens there but if you don't have away to get the translation then it's uterly useless to do so.

#7Secret Boss Final Mix Empty Re: Secret Boss Final Mix 2012-01-06, 20:47

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
I think there's a link somewhere with the translation but, you only fight xemnas, but the theory seems a little off like what leggy has stated. IMO I think he was just testing out sore's strength and how he used his magic so he could be prepared.

#8Secret Boss Final Mix Empty Re: Secret Boss Final Mix 2012-01-07, 09:36

Angel
Angel
Basically, that is what he did.
(I've been to see him. He looks a lot like you)
Anyway, I doubt. Xemnas would say anything of importance during that meeting.

#9Secret Boss Final Mix Empty Re: Secret Boss Final Mix 2012-01-07, 09:52

Trio
Trio
no, your right, he probably would have tried to beat the crap out of sora.

#10Secret Boss Final Mix Empty Re: Secret Boss Final Mix 2012-01-07, 09:55

Angel
Angel
Xemnas needed Sora to release hearts to form Kingdom Hearts.

He wouldn't "beat the crap" out of him.

#11Secret Boss Final Mix Empty Re: Secret Boss Final Mix 2012-01-07, 14:18

Roxas
Roxas
To test is abilities and to leave is what he had intended anyways. And when he says "I've to see him, he looks a lot like you" he's referring to Sora > to Roxas.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here