• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Appetite for Destruction 25th Anniversary

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
In July, 1987 Guns N' Roses released their debut album Appetite for Destruction. It is the best selling debut album of all time by any artist, with sales exceeding 28million albums world wide, and is considered of the greatest albums of all time.

A much heavier and raunchier album than what was being released with the Glam Metal bands of the Sunset strip and L.A. scene. Guns N' Roses made the transition and proved you can be heavy, and still really successful. After the release of the album, Guns N' Roses embarked on a tour from March, 1987 - December, 1988 opening for the bands Aerosmith, and Iron Maiden. They preformed at the Monsters Of Rock concert at Castle Donington in early 1988, where 2 fans were trampled to death by other fans, while the band was unaware at time. This, along with the constant drug use, band members being intoxicated, earned them the nickname "The World's Most Dangerous Band".

Appetite for Destruction 25th Anniversary GunsnRosesAppetiteforDestructionalbumcover

It topped the charts when released, and had 3 top 10 singles including three of the bands best known hits: Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City, and Sweet Child o' mine.
Song credits go to all members of the band, Axl Rose, Duff Mckagan, Slash, Izzy Stradlin, and Steven Adler. But certain songs were written primarily by some members, earlier before joining the band, like 'Out ta Get me' was a song from Axl Rose about his trouble with the police when he was younger.

Track Listing:

1. Welcome to the Jungle
2. It's So Easy
3. Nightrain
4. Out ta get me
5. Mr. Brownstone
6. Paradise City
7. My Michelle
8. Think About You
9. Sweet Child o' Mine
10. You're Crazy
11. Anything Goes
12. Rocket Queen

Length: 53:48
Producer: Mike Clink
Label: Geffen Records

All of the tracks are classics from the band and have been played live by the band regularly, with the exception being "Anything Goes" which was played before the release of the album and in the precursor to Guns N' Roses, Hollywood Rose.

In 2012, Guns N' Roses were inducted into the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame since the mark of 25 years after Appetite for Destruction's release.

`black
`black
Admin
strong solo of Slash made this band one of the most dynamic groups that ever had.

Welcome to the Jungle is the song that has a strong banger in the music scene. It has a strong banger. Absolute strong banger.

http://www.khsite.net
xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Silentaura wrote:strong solo of Slash made this band one of the most dynamic groups that ever had.

Welcome to the Jungle is the song that has a strong banger in the music scene. It has a strong banger. Absolute strong banger.

Yea, i know what you mean, this is one of my favorite albums, and GN'R is my favorite band, i loved Izzy's work on the album, like 'Think About You' and wrote the core of 'Sweet Child o' Mine' and 'Paradise City'.

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
One of their greatest albums were in the 1980's, which was truly genius compared to others.

`black
`black
Admin
Moogle12 wrote:
Silentaura wrote:strong solo of Slash made this band one of the most dynamic groups that ever had.

Yea, i know what you mean, this is one of my favorite albums, and GN'R is my favorite band, i loved Izzy's work on the album, like 'Think About You' and wrote the core of 'Sweet Child o' Mine' and 'Paradise City'.

if made another album i would have bought it along time ago.

http://www.khsite.net
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here