• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

KH3D 10th Anniversary Box details released + KH3D 3DS priced!

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
As you know, Kingdom Hearts "10th Anniversary Box" that appeared not long ago on the Square Enix e-Store alongside the release of the KINGDOM HEARTS EDITION 3DS and the base release of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance software. It has been labeled as the "KINGDOM HEARTS 10th Anniversary 3D + Days + Re:co". Thanks to aibo-san on Twitter as well as FF-Reunion for screenshotting the KH3D main Japanese site's update

- Kingdom Hearts 3D, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days & Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded (that's right! All 3 in one pack! The latter two for Nintendo DS)

- 12 Postcards (A "visual representation of the history" of the KH series)

The KINGDOM HEARTS 10th Anniversary Box has been priced at 15000円 (approximately $$195 USD) and can be found for pre-order in the Square Enix e-Store!

KH3D 10th Anniversary Box details released + KH3D 3DS priced!  002

Source : FF-Reunion

http://twitter.com
L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Wow, that's so perfect~ :] Nice find Carey!

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
good news

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
nice update this is exciting.

Cameron
Cameron
Whoo-hoo, I would like to buy that box but that's way more than I could afford as a student. And I don't own the consoles to play those games anyway.

I just hope they would make a box of the classic three games for PlayStation in Europe, I would definitely buy it.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
thanks for the news

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here