• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think could have been added in coded?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
i think a few worlds could have been added to at least give coded that sort of feel to it. What do you think? More options to give sora power?

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
idk, more powers for sora? um what else could he have except magic and his key blade?

Angel
Angel
For the story to be during Kingdom Hearts 2 as well.

Summons would have been nice.

http://www.khplanet.com
Lord Terra
Lord Terra
I agree, to make it easier. I just wanted the magical disney feel that I got just in kingdom hearts 1but was a little sadden to see the outcome.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
more levels,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here