• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is KH Coded/Re:Coded the Worst KH?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
I totally overpaid for this game and was able to get it 100% complete in under 60 Hours. I was furious that it only took me 18 hours to beat the story. The only thing i liked about this game was that it introduced me to the command battle system(didnt have Psp) and that it had different battle modes(turn based and where ur runnin in Wonderland). I also liked that u had a free roam mode. i hated not having that in days.

I'm not saying that this game is bad i'm just saying that it wasnt really necessary to make a full game for them to tell u that Xehanort was alive again and that Sora had to save the other main characters. They could've just put that towords the beginning of the next one. I hope DDD doesnt turn out to be like this.

Sora
Sora
tutti frutti. I hated it. Though I did try to look at the fact that the original version was off of a cell phone, but I still couldn't give it a pass rating. The key points should have been put into other games. But to me, KH Coded/Re:Coded is the worst game of the series.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
xion,
xion,
Site Staff
Nope, I loved that game.
Days takes the crown for worst KH game in my book.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
I don't think it was theeeee worst per say sure maybe there could have been extra boss levels to make the game challenging or the secret ending to be more unexpected then "meh". lol but it was good to me imo.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here