• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Open Topics » Media » Movies  » 

a new twilight?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1a new twilight? Empty a new twilight? 2012-01-31, 14:24

Across
Across
is there a possibility that a new twilight is coming out? I heard that belle is suppose to be pregnant and someone steals her baby? o.o

#2a new twilight? Empty Re: a new twilight? 2012-01-31, 16:18

LC1121
LC1121
the only new Twilight movie that is coming out is Breaking Dawn Part 2. And even though its goes against my ideals to spoil movies or books for people, Bella has her baby in Breaking Dawn Part 1 but the baby never gets kidnapped. Breaking Dawn Part 2 is the last movie in the Twilight Saga (Thank Goodness!)

#3a new twilight? Empty Re: a new twilight? 2012-02-04, 10:20

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
The book is out, you can read that, although that goes more in depth but the movie will possibly be out by 2014

http://twitter.com

#4a new twilight? Empty Re: a new twilight? 2012-02-04, 10:43

Noctis
Noctis
I would hope to see a new twilight soon. I'm a big fan of that series.

#5a new twilight? Empty Re: a new twilight? 2012-03-23, 09:56

Across
Across
Alittle late but I finally seen it at target which is the part where Belle ***** **** ** * ******. Won't spoil you guys.

#6a new twilight? Empty Re: a new twilight? 2012-04-04, 00:13

nova
nova
I am actually excited, we'll probably have to wait another year or so before we see anymore fillers of the movie.

#7a new twilight? Empty Re: a new twilight? 2012-09-23, 01:08

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
There is one last twilight that comes out and it shows Bella having a child and somewhere between the lines her baby is kidnapped

#8a new twilight? Empty Re: a new twilight? 2012-10-24, 01:23

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
So there is a new twilight coming out, did you guys see the trailer? Part 2 is suppost to coming out or is it out already?

#9a new twilight? Empty Re: a new twilight? 2013-03-03, 08:44

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
Moogle12 wrote:So there is a new twilight coming out, did you guys see the trailer? Part 2 is suppost to coming out or is it out already?

Yes my distate for it was horrid, at the end which was getting very good I must admit, but the whole fight was (spoiler alert)

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Open Topics » Media » Movies  » a new twilight?