• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

HD Master Collection?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kingdom Hearts HD Master Collection? 2015-01-19, 10:19

risingfalls
risingfalls
I want to know, what do you think the chances of us getting a Kingdom Hearts DDD HD collection? It's been speculated that, that's what Testuya will work on next after KH3, but it would seem a little odd to work on DDD after the makings of KH3 which is suppose to make a debue this year.....idk what do you guys think?

#2Kingdom Hearts Re: HD Master Collection? 2015-01-19, 19:09

Roxas
Roxas
I read that :

Interview With SE wrote:"In an interview with Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, translated by Siliconera, Director Tetsuya Nomura openly mentioned that his company is seriously considering giving Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance the HD treatment on modern consoles."
The one sente

I really hope so, it only makes sense that they do make a HD remix, aside from xchi

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#3Kingdom Hearts Re: HD Master Collection? 2015-01-21, 01:32

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
They need to do two things to encourage me to buy it again: Add new content and/or get rid of the drop mechanic. Otherwise, I'm not really interested. KH3D was good, but I feel like 1 and 2 are better and more worth playing again.

#4Kingdom Hearts Re: HD Master Collection? 2015-01-22, 01:21

Sora
Sora
I could see SE releasing a Re:DDD on PS3 just to have the entire story so far on one system. Not saying they need to do that, but if there ever comes a time when DDD is going to resurface, that's what I think will happen. Some people think they might release a remaster along with KH3:FM(+) which I could guess isn't totally crazy since SE did the same thing with CoM and KH2:FM+. Remastering DDD to the PS4 just seems like overkill to me but oh well.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#5Kingdom Hearts Re: HD Master Collection? 2015-01-22, 01:34

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
my personal belief; I don't really see the point of making a DDD remaster. The game is fine as it is now and it does not need to be remastered or rereleased.

http://twitter.com

#6Kingdom Hearts Re: HD Master Collection? 2015-01-23, 12:30

Roxas
Roxas
DragonSeeker wrote:They need to do two things to encourage me to buy it again: Add new content and/or get rid of the drop mechanic. Otherwise, I'm not really interested. KH3D was good, but I feel like 1 and 2 are better and more worth playing again.

I think they need to keep the Drop, since that's the franchise side name, and KHDDD was more so an add on or the beginning on KH3 mastery mark test right? I think it was fun, but your right not as fun as KH2

Carey wrote:my personal belief; I don't really see the point of making a DDD remaster. The game is fine as it is now and it does not need to be remastered or rereleased.

Well it would keep us occupied until KH3 came out. It would be fair to make a remake for DDD since the rest had a remix master addition.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here