• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abortion..

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Abortion.. Empty Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 04:38

Xen
Xen
Is it right? Discuss.

In my opinion, no matter what your situation is, you don't have the right to end a life. Especially a young one.
If you don't want babies, just use contraceptives. Killing someone that hasn't even born yet is wrong, and very sad. It is too late to regret it, when you have done it.

http://xenjy-chan.deviantart.com

#2Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 15:47

Bleeding Soul
Bleeding Soul
I'm against it too but there are times that I agree with it. Mostly those times that revolve around babies created through incest. If that's the case then I can kinda understand it. But, that's the only case. I don't even go with it in times of rape. Just put the child up for adoption if you'll end up hatin' it. Who know? You might even grow to love it.

#3Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 15:58

ninja-vengeance
I'm against abortion, if someone doesn't want a child they shouldn't have one in the first place. Or they didn't have intentions of having one well they should have been more careful. I only see abortion an option in many rare cases etc rape. But still i think its wrong.

#4Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 16:08

Bleeding Soul
Bleeding Soul
I disagree with the rape part. There are times when the mother will change hate to love, but if hate remain then give the child up for adoption for the couples that are unable to have children.

I've seen the hate-to-love thing happen before so it's valid. To this day I say that the girl is a good mother.

#5Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 16:11

ninja-vengeance
i agree on that part too, but what if a girl of 12 was to get raped? And she was fully mature in the physical way to have a child. Should she still have the child?

#6Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 16:22

Bleeding Soul
Bleeding Soul
I can't say anything there because it involves a minor. At that point it would really be up to the parents. But if it was my child that got preagnant, which I don't have any, then I would have her have the child. If anythin', it would teach her not to do that sort of stuff. It might seem cruel, but it is right to me.

#7Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 16:26

ninja-vengeance
how can you teach someone not to get raped?! Things can happen.

#8Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 17:00

Bleeding Soul
Bleeding Soul
I understand that things can happen. However, I know that it does not happen unless certain circumstances have been met. There is always a time that they are normally out and it would teach her not to go out alone at those times.

#9Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 17:02

ninja-vengeance
That's harsh. Letting a minor who just got raped have a baby she is not mentally prepared for which will affect her prbs for the rest of her life.

#10Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 17:10

Bleeding Soul
Bleeding Soul
Well life is harsh. I've been raised on this fact and am prepared for it. But like I said, I don't have any children so there is a high probability that my opinion will change if I were to ever have any.

#11Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 17:17

ninja-vengeance
Curious question. Are you male or female?

#12Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 17:29

Bleeding Soul
Bleeding Soul
-looks at the little symbol under his avvie and then in his pants.- I'm a guy, unless I'm a hermorphidyte. But what's that got to do with the topic?

#13Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 17:31

ninja-vengeance
haha lolz, wow i never noticed that symbol.

Well it relates to this topic because your saying YOU dont mind if a girl was to get pregnant. That means you don't know how stressful pregnancy is for women. Let alone a minor. There is also a death factor.

#14Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 17:32

Churi
Churi
Admin
I agree with both of you guys. :hmph:

http://www.khsite.net

#15Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 17:43

ninja-vengeance
I'm actually against abortion, i'm just argueing that it can be used in some circumstances.

#16Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 17:45

Bleeding Soul
Bleeding Soul
And as I have stated above, so do I. It's just that one instance is where we disagree.

#17Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 17:47

ninja-vengeance
And that is why i am argueing on our disagreement.

#18Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 17:48

Churi
Churi
Admin
<33 On an extint I disagree that there shouldn't be abortion. But then again, if a lady don't want her baby what can you say.

#19Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 17:50

ninja-vengeance
Well i think its stupid to destroy something which could have potentially have life. She shouldn't have got pregnant in the first place if it was avoidable.

#20Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 17:54

Churi
Churi
Admin
Ahaha true, very true. :luv:

#21Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 18:06

ninja-vengeance
Rei your not really adding to the discussion >.<
Where's Soul, i enjoy arguing with him ^^

#22Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 18:14

Bleeding Soul
Bleeding Soul
Many people enjoy arguing with me. It is when things get REALLY heated that I pull out my full vocab.

#23Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-22, 18:19

ninja-vengeance
I shall wait for that day to come, maybe i'll pull out my vocab too XD
but we share the same opinion on abortion apart from one minority

#24Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-02-23, 01:24

Xen
Xen
Hmm... >___>
In this matter, I agree with Ninja. Pregnancy means tough times, and I doubt that a 12-year-old girl can handle it. If I had a child, who was that age... Despite I hate abortion, just for my daughter's sanity's sake, I would ask her to stop the pregnancy. Of course, if she wants to have the baby, I won't try to change her mind.

http://xenjy-chan.deviantart.com

#25Abortion.. Empty Re: Abortion.. 2009-03-07, 19:27

Kairi
Kairi
I believe its a woman's choice if she should have abortion or not, but for the most part I'm pro-life. but there are times that abortion is acceptable to me. if someone gets raped and becomes pregnant, I can understand if the mother does not want to have some stranger's child that attacked her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next