• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abortion Debate

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Abortion Debate Empty Abortion Debate 2009-02-22, 12:37

kupo
What are your views on abortion? Discuss.

#2Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2009-02-22, 12:39

risingfalls
risingfalls
I think it should be illegal. Your killing an inoccent person without asking if they wanted to live or die. I think it's sad, if you can lay there and do it, you can stand up and take care of the baby.

#3Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2009-02-22, 12:42

kupo
I think that abortion should be legal. It should be the choice of the women whither she wants the child or not. After all it is her body.

#4Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2009-02-22, 12:49

risingfalls
risingfalls
I agree, but ppl in this world use itas an escape to not take care of the baby/

#5Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2009-02-22, 13:05

kupo
But should they not be allowed to have the escape. After all why bring a baby into the world if your not prepared/able to look after it?

#6Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2009-02-22, 20:24

Trigger
Trigger
It should be legal, if the lady doesn't want the baby give it up. No need for adoptions.

#7Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2009-02-23, 08:07

Xen
Xen
Adoption would be a much better option than an abortion.
I'm with risingfalls in this matter.

http://xenjy-chan.deviantart.com

#8Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2009-02-23, 12:37

ninja-vengeance
Theres already a thread similar to this.

#9Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2009-04-20, 12:51

`black
`black
Admin
kupo wrote:What are your views on abortion? Discuss.
I'm going to bring this topic back up. I think there should always be aportion in the world, no one should take that away from anyone. Not everyone can support a baby finaically.

http://www.khsite.net

#10Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2009-06-04, 22:20

Memory Master
I think abortion is wrong and that the baby is a person not a body part. It should be illegal to have an abortion. If ya don't want a baby then don't have sex.

#11Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2009-06-12, 11:06

Balthier
Balthier
Memory Master wrote:I think abortion is wrong and that the baby is a person not a body part. It should be illegal to have an abortion. If ya don't want a baby then don't have sex.

What if a person gets raped? Then what? you can't just say that, sex is not always the issue, there are millions of ppl out here getting pregnant because of raping. So then they will have to keep the baby that wasn't even suppose to come in extisnit.

https://khsite.forumotion.com

#12Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2009-06-12, 11:22

`black
`black
Admin
That's a good way to put it Balthier, not everyone decides to want a baby, many ppl are getting rapped, especially in the USA. So I doubt that's the case.

#13Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2009-06-12, 11:23

Noctis
Noctis
Exactly vanity, i dont like abortion either, they should ban it.

#14Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2009-07-15, 10:47

Memory Master
Balthier wrote:
Memory Master wrote:I think abortion is wrong and that the baby is a person not a body part. It should be illegal to have an abortion. If ya don't want a baby then don't have sex.

What if a person gets raped? Then what? you can't just say that, sex is not always the issue, there are millions of ppl out here getting pregnant because of raping. So then they will have to keep the baby that wasn't even suppose to come in extisnit.

I understand rape is a horrible thing and I hate that it happens but there are some factors that need to be taken into account.

1. The baby has no fault for what it's father did. Aborting a baby because of rape is like sentencing an innocent person to death.

2. I plan on becoming a politician and I will work to ban abortion for good. However I will set into place programs that will take care of rape victims during their pregnancy and when the baby is born then the mother can choose to give it up for adoption or keep it.

3. Don't say adoption is bad, I know a woman who was put up for adoption by her mother and now this woman is a very succesful doctor.

4. Some may argue that the baby is a part of the mother's body but this is simply not true. If it was not for the wombs protection, the mother's body would see the baby as an invader and would reject it. Not even the body sees the baby as part of the mother, which proofs the baby is it's own seperate being. So the mother really has no rights to abort the baby because it's not part of her body.

5. The only time I can think that abortion may be needed is if the mother's life is in danger. But that is the only case.

#15Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2012-01-31, 14:40

risingfalls
risingfalls
Okay I think its time to bring this topic back to life. I believe Obama is trying to banned abortion. Based on the demographic he's trying to pull high class citizens into budget cuts.

#16Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2012-05-26, 02:17

Peprika!
Peprika!
Deleted posts because of reasons. /hohoho.
//rant over.

Last edited by Peprika! on 2012-05-28, 01:25; edited 1 time in total

#17Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2012-05-26, 02:56

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
I personally believe abortion should be illegal because it gives women the option of having sex whenever, and using abortion as a solution to "kill" the baby that would be produced. The abortion may cause a woman to go through physical and psychological suffering. Abortion also may cause problems in future pregnancies. You may also want to mention possible effects; such as woman having abortions to have a specific gender, which may happen if a safer process for abortion is created.
You can leave religion out of it if you'd like, but then you have to look to science to determine when a fetus becomes a person. And the truth is, we don't know. We don't know what "marker" to look for. Is it when the heart starts beating? When the soul enters the body? At a certain level of brain development? You'll find people who will tell you all of the above.

So, if we don't know, what should we do? I think we should ban abortion. Life is too important. If you DON'T KNOW if the fetus is a person or not, you have to act on the assumption that it is, and that means no abortion unless, maybe, the mother's life itself is in danger. Then it becomes a game of one life or another. But under NO other condition should abortion be allowed unless it can be PROVEN that the fetus is not a person at some level of development, and no one knows how to do that. No one.

#18Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2012-05-27, 19:29

spice
spice
gfx team
I think abortion is 100% wrong God made a woman to have babies not to kill then once you get pregnant you already have another human inside of you, and it feels so great Iam 8 1/2 mts pregnant and its just the best I did have 2 miscarriages and man it was hard but doing it unperpose you have to live with it for the rest of your life and you don't want that really think about this gosh pray about it and maybe have someone adopt after you do have the baby but trust me after you feel the baby in your belly moving and then when the baby is born there is no way you will want to give the baby up! Look the baby is Innocent! So ya I really think its wrong to have an abortion!

#19Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2012-05-27, 19:32

Noctis
Noctis
I think men, and any woman who has never been pregnant, should not judge a woman for having an abortion.
I would never have an abortion myself, but I think every woman has the right to choose if it's right for her.
I also think it's incredibly selfish to have one, simply because you couldn't be responsible enough to you some form of protection. (and I know this isn't always the case).

#20Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2012-10-24, 01:08

risingfalls
risingfalls

I agree. And having Obama in office won't change that. I think abortion could expand the USA rather kill us because we need the babies to grow up into adults and fight for our country.

#21Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2013-03-08, 10:32

Across
Across
I think we should allow abortion, people still get raped you know. If I was a women and I was raped by some perve I would indefinitely not carry his baby for 9 months, absolutely not.

#22Abortion Debate Empty Re: Abortion Debate 2013-03-27, 00:21

`black
`black
Admin
Across wrote:I think we should allow abortion, people still get raped you know. If I was a women and I was raped by some perve I would indefinitely not carry his baby for 9 months, absolutely not.

Just give the baby up for adoption, no one said you HAD to take care of the baby if it wasn't a baby that was meant to be.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]