• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Hearts III

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kingdom Hearts III Empty Kingdom Hearts III 2012-09-02, 19:40

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
This thread will now be used to discuss the possibility of the third KH game. Post any news, ideas, expectations, etc here! :imslow:

#2Kingdom Hearts III Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts III 2012-09-05, 03:53

Sora
Sora
I believe there will be a new rising keyblade bearer in the mix, someone we have never seen before.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#3Kingdom Hearts III Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts III 2012-09-06, 23:34

spice
spice
gfx team
Sora wrote:I believe there will be a new rising keyblade bearer in the mix, someone we have never seen before.
How exactly would the character fit within the new roleplay along with the old characters if they do decide to bring a new keyblade bearer.

#4Kingdom Hearts III Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts III 2012-09-07, 19:33

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Elegant Dawn wrote:
Sora wrote:I believe there will be a new rising keyblade bearer in the mix, someone we have never seen before.
How exactly would the character fit within the new roleplay along with the old characters if they do decide to bring a new keyblade bearer.

Now remember, nomura always have something underneath his belt. I would like for a new keyblade master to arrive in the scene as much as any other player, but that most likely would be impossible unless the story changes a little.

#5Kingdom Hearts III Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts III 2012-09-08, 10:03

risingfalls
risingfalls
i don't want to see another keyblade master, because then we're going to have to back track somemore into the story instead of further, I want to see them finally defeat master xehanort and put an end to kingdom hearts.

#6Kingdom Hearts III Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts III 2012-09-09, 16:11

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Nomura already stated that there will he new characters introduced that are connected to sora and Xehanort.

http://twitter.com

#7Kingdom Hearts III Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts III 2012-09-09, 20:21

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Carey wrote:Nomura already stated that there will he new characters introduced that are connected to sora and Xehanort.
which did he exactly say what character it was going to be evil or good?

#8Kingdom Hearts III Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts III 2012-09-09, 23:50

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Riku_Keyblade wrote:which did he exactly say what character it was going to be evil or good?

Nomura didn't specify which/ or what the character might be. Just know there will be new characters introduced into the series. The suspense will be a thrill to see.

http://twitter.com

#9Kingdom Hearts III Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts III 2012-09-14, 10:55

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
I would hope the new character had new power or a key blade to the least. That would be epic to see sora fight/him or her to the death in the keyblade graveyard if that world is ever decided to come back.....

#10Kingdom Hearts III Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts III 2012-09-18, 01:47

Sora
Sora
I think it would be cool if the new character was actually the cause of kingdom hearts forming, but we know mx is the real cause.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#11Kingdom Hearts III Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts III 2012-09-18, 19:55

risingfalls
risingfalls
Sora wrote:I think it would be cool if the new character was actually the cause of kingdom hearts forming, but we know mx is the real cause.
That's very unlikely seeing as we already know that mx was the one who dragged kingdom hearts out of the sky, nobody else was around in that time other than the other keyblade wielders who somehow disappeared during the key blade war.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here