• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's after Kingdom Hearts 3?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1What's after Kingdom Hearts 3? Empty What's after Kingdom Hearts 3? 2013-09-15, 08:18

Noctis
Noctis
Do you think Nomura will make anymore Kingdom Hearts title's after KH3? I would really hate for the series to end without explaining and showing us every characters history from the start. :[

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Noctis wrote:Do you think Nomura will make anymore Kingdom Hearts title's after KH3? I would really hate for the series to end without explaining and showing us every characters history from the start. :[
I'm guessing not, maybe, a spin-off ending of Kingdom Hearts III, as you said "showing the more in-depth side" of the co. characters throughout the Kingdom Hearts stories. But, I'm sure Nomura was planning on making this, the final game of Kingdom Hearts, but nothing was announced yet stating outherwise.

http://twitter.com
risingfalls
risingfalls
I would have to agree with Carey on this one. I'm not really sure yet because Kingdom Hearts III hasn't even been released yet, so it's kinda hard to tell now, what's expected after KH3. But I to wouldn't want the series to end that way either.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
I'm hoping a new sage just like Kingdom Hearts arises but not necessarily getting rid of Kingdom hearts as a whole. maybe something inbetween FF and KH!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here