• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castle Oblivion, Aqua, and Organization XIII...

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
How was Organization XIII able to use Castle Oblivion? Only Aqua has the power to travel through the castle without being lost to Oblivion, so how did the Organization use it? Doesn't it have something to do with Aqua's armor?

Roxas
Roxas
I think anyone can navigate through the castle at its most basic level, but unlocking its hidden secrets (i.e chamber of awakening/land of departure) requires Aqua to be present. Although how they found the chamber of repose is beyond me

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Balthier
Balthier
I think the "lost to oblivion" bit only refers to finding the Chamber of Sleep. CO doesn't seem to be all that special per say, it's just that the CoS is hidden away so you're "lost to oblivion" while you're trying to find it specifically.

Roxas wrote:I think anyone can navigate through the castle at its most basic level, but unlocking its hidden secrets (i.e chamber of awakening/land of departure) requires Aqua to be present. Although how they found the chamber of repose is beyond me

The Org. had actually made the CoR, the original six apprentices I think, for the purpose of awakening Xemnas's/Apprentice Xehanort's memories.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
Across
Across
Quick question since this made me think, how did Sora and co. end up at CO in CoM? I mean, since CO is LoD, were SDG in LoD during that time before that or were they somehow just magically transported there?

R O I
R O I
DragonSeeker wrote:How was Organization XIII able to use Castle Oblivion? Only Aqua has the power to travel through the castle without being lost to Oblivion, so how did the Organization use it? Doesn't it have something to do with Aqua's armor?

It says that the organization used castle oblivion for their experiments and meetings, they also used it the Castle to look for the 'other' meaning 'ventus' never did it state that they weren't already lost into oblivion, seeing as xemnas can't seem to remember all of his lost memories....

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
They didn't actually "used" Castle Oblivion they just didn't know and where secret rooms operated.

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
Moogle12 wrote:They didn't actually "used" Castle Oblivion they just didn't know and where secret rooms operated.
Right but how did they get to all the other rooms and how did they find Castle Oblivion. They pretty much exploited Sora and co. especially Marluxia....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here