• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terra and Aqua......

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Terra and Aqua...... Empty Terra and Aqua...... 2012-04-01, 23:34

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
A lot of people seem to think that they have feelings for each other. Now, I am a total Terra/Aqua shipper (They are my OTP), but to be honest, I haven't seen any real evidence.Sure, it's implied, but a lot of the hints people seem to come up with aren't strong enough evidence. Sometimes I'll see posts online where they list 'Aqua saves Terra' as proof, but let's face it, she would have done the same thing for Ven.

During Aqua's story, we see how concerned she is for Terra, which is cool, but we never really see any signs of feelings from Terra's perspective.

I kind of hope the future KH games will expand the relationship between them. Not neccesarily a romantic relationship (although that would be awesome), but I'd like to see how they acted with each other, maybe the frienship they had before Ven came along.

What do you guys think?

#2Terra and Aqua...... Empty Re: Terra and Aqua...... 2012-04-01, 23:40

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
As much as I wish for Terra and Aqua's relationship to expand, I know that won't happen. Nomura doesn't want to make any pairing official because the fandom keeps inventing new ones all the time, and canonizing any pairing would alienate fans whom oppose the official couple(s). If there was any intention of having a canon couple(s) in the KH series, that idea sank faster than the Titanic long ago. u_u

#3Terra and Aqua...... Empty Re: Terra and Aqua...... 2012-04-02, 23:28

Balthier
Balthier
I prefer Ventus/Aqua and I hope they expand their relationship. I think Terra & Aqua's relationship is that of Sora & Riku.

https://khsite.forumotion.com

#4Terra and Aqua...... Empty Re: Terra and Aqua...... 2012-04-04, 00:05

Across
Across
Relationships wouldn't be that important. But I'm sure Nomura will find a way to implement their idealism ways.

#5Terra and Aqua...... Empty Re: Terra and Aqua...... 2012-04-05, 12:52

Angel
Angel
I see Terra and Aqua more like brother and sister. Besides the chances of it being expanded on is slim.

http://www.khplanet.com

#6Terra and Aqua...... Empty Re: Terra and Aqua...... 2012-04-05, 23:29

Trigger
Trigger
I see Terra has Aqua's lover.

#7Terra and Aqua...... Empty Re: Terra and Aqua...... 2012-04-08, 02:30

Sora
Sora
Trigger wrote:I see Terra has Aqua's lover.

seconded. They seem more mature and naturally well balanced together. Siblings, no. lol

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#8Terra and Aqua...... Empty Re: Terra and Aqua...... 2012-04-11, 17:58

Keyblade Master Roxas
Keyblade Master Roxas
Trigger wrote:I see Terra has Aqua's lover.

I wish man I wish.

#9Terra and Aqua...... Empty Re: Terra and Aqua...... 2012-05-08, 11:36

risingfalls
risingfalls
Would they even make it to a couple? I feel as though Terra is on the gay side of all this seeing as he cares more about Ventus being than Aqua rather trying to always be around him than a girl?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here