• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the new Kingdom Hearts Site

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Churi
Churi
Admin
Welcome everyone, I present to you the new Kingdom Hearts Site Beta 5.0!

Here we are moving towards excellent and proficiency and bringing you the latest source of Kingdom Hearts. The Main page is finally open to reviewed, or to look at which ever one is your desired preference at the moment. But I digress, the Kingdom Hearts Media, and Categories are on there way to be made and viewed just for you from our site staff. We are currently HIRING new site staff and forum moderators, gfx designers, to be apart of the KHS team. We're a very friendly and easy going forums, that isn't too much about rules that doesn't limit you from your fun, but to have a good time and read the faqs. ;)

Here are the following that are new and exclusive to Kingdom Hearts Site.Net

• A Reputation System
  • New Moods
  • Allows attachments to your profile
  • New Sotw installation on the forums homepage
  • An awards system to our members; and if you are a guest you may want to apply because there are benefits to these awards.
  • The Points system

Also coming soon!

Welcome to the new Kingdom Hearts Site 1zoe1qu

Also an Arcade is coming to KHSITE.NET, with unlimited access, games, and scores. You receive awards, gifts, and other items that will help benefit your time in staying here with us. Our forum admins are constantly working, to make this a better site for you and for our guest.

KHSITE BETA NEW GROUP! : THE HELPERS!

There is a new group that I decided to add the forums called The Helpers. What is the helpers group and what do they do? Simple.

• They help the forums/site staff with you're personal questions and answers.
  • If there isn't a forum staff online, they are making sure that everything you need help with can be accomodated with.
  • Helpers, also help with improvising new ideas, and other miscelloneous persona's.

What are the benefits of being a Helper?

• You'll receive special access to hidden categories, as well as receiving full time access whenever the forums are down.
  • You can close your own threads and topics, and delete your own posts.
  • Receive awards, without having to request one, they are giving free to you.
  • You'll be noticed on the main page as member nomination of the year and receive a promotion to staff.
  • You can submit new ideas that you would like for the forums, and ways to make it better.
  • You can submit a staff application without waiting for the next update on staff.

The Premium Group

The Premium group is a special and more advance group. They are the higher rank members based off there posts and activity.

Benefits and Becoming a Premium

• Have you're own special category to view, and only premium members can view this section.
  • Special invites to games, and other groups. {will elaborate more on this soon}
  • Points donated to their accounts.
  • Can also get a chance to have there Fan made Kingdom Hearts Videos on our youtube page.
  • You can delete you're own post, and close you're own threads.
  • You're private message box will be boosted up to 100 messages, rather than 50 maximum for the users.
  • You too can be featured on the main page as member of the year or month regarding your activity and posts.
  • Receive special awards such as custom made avatars/(PSP) wallpapers from our gfx design team just for you, receive free pin awards of your choice.
  • Apply for staff once, and do not have to wait until the next forum announcement for staff hirings.
  • Submit your fan based wallpaper or tag you made and could be also shown on the main site and receive recognition as the designer.

Everything else is mainly self explanatory,

THE FORUMS ARE OPENED AGAIN!

WELCOME TO KHSITE.NET BETA V.5

Last edited by lilium’ on 2012-01-09, 04:24; edited 1 time in total

http://www.khsite.net
Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Omg omg omg, I love the new site Lilium', it's absolutely beautiful. I'm in love, and the graphics look good and everything flows well. I'm excited for the helpers group, might apply for that. lol this is the best

Balthier
Balthier
Speechless It's take it, but I'm amazed as well. you did a wonderful job Lilium'.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
You've out done yourself on this announcement. Well done, well done, no complaints, the site is going up and I can't wait to see more members join.

nova
nova
Same way my mood is, shocked, but blessed. Cool graphics, nice soft touch to it. xD

Noctis
Noctis
Can't wait to try out this new featured installed. Nice work staff and forum admin, and I like the idea of the helpers.

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
ahah, this is a cool update. Yes I will be active a lot on this. :zaru:

I hope i make it to premium soon so i can see the hidden sections. ;]

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
ya :lul: the forums are back online, so trilled. I like the font especially. but like everyone else stated a top this looks wonderful

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Perfection ;D Can't wait to see these new groups get rolling!

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
lol, one of the moods say horny o.0 lol

risingfalls
risingfalls
I wanna be a helper ;v

still nonetheless, how do we work the awards system? do we request a pin or are they giving out randomly. I like the idea btw.

Hitame
Hitame
Omg, I love the new KH site! You've really outdone your self! :3

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com
SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
I like the whole drop of a distance theme you all were trying to pull. wasn't over the top nor was it a slacking look. Just the right touch. now where do I sign up for helper? Free-B's for me as well?

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
I'm already liking the new forums, every interesting XDD like the rest said, everything looks and feels nice. and the moods are freakin cool. hahaha

Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Damn, this is awesome. Nice job Lilium'!

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Nacht/index.php?act=idx
Sora
Sora
omgeeze after this long wait, I've been honored to see a new khsite. lol this is hot stuff, like nararo said. you've outdone yourself.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Keyblade Master Roxas
Keyblade Master Roxas
I think its great and all but I don't know it hurts my eyes and it seems a bit slow. (activity wise is not what I'm talking about) maybe its my internet. I don't know. Anyways, I hope to see more stuff even though I'm new here.

LC1121
LC1121
Keyblade Master Roxas wrote:I think its great and all but I don't know it hurts my eyes and it seems a bit slow. (activity wise is not what I'm talking about) maybe its my internet. I don't know. Anyways, I hope to see more stuff even though I'm new here.

Yea the site lags a bit for me as well but thats because I use Internet Explorer and not Safari or Firefox but beautiful is beautiful and this site is BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

Sora
Sora
The site works for me well. :3try deleting your cookies!

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Roxas
Roxas
Larxene_12 wrote:lol, one of the moods say horny o.0 lol

lol I just notice that too, that's what makes khsite so interesting. This is a great update, thank you!

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Keyblade Master Roxas
Keyblade Master Roxas
LC1121 wrote:
Keyblade Master Roxas wrote:I think its great and all but I don't know it hurts my eyes and it seems a bit slow. (activity wise is not what I'm talking about) maybe its my internet. I don't know. Anyways, I hope to see more stuff even though I'm new here.

Yea the site lags a bit for me as well but thats because I use Internet Explorer and not Safari or Firefox but beautiful is beautiful and this site is BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

yeah :)

Balthier
Balthier
wonderful news, i'm so elated to see good changed, and the main site looks adorable and comfortable.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
Cameron
Cameron

Just before you arrived, there was snow falling in the background which made the forum pretty slow, for me at least. But when it's now disabled, Firefox and Chrome run the site almost perfectly perfectly.

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
Everything works great for me! so i hope so for you all too

Aqua009
Aqua009
The Helpers
Well, I love the site! Really great job on it.^^ ❤

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum