• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Hearts Site 1.5 HD Beta Forum

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Churi
Churi
Admin
The Kingdom Hearts Site staff would like to announce the new Kingdom Hearts Site beta forum. We have successfully revamp part of the entire forum, with little to any old features being removed we are pleased to provide you the following criteria's below. But before I get into detail with the actual news, to the Site Staff team. I would like to welcome ソーラ .He will be working along Carey (Our Site Manager, and Plasmos; our Graphic Designer) in bringing us the latest designs and japanese media relatively from Kingdom Hearts.

NEW IPBoard Profile Layout 
* Yes, thanks to the help of Dan Fran we have provided a more "functional" profile to use, along with a clean sleek look we've improvised the awards system, friends list, latest profile visits, reputation system and so much more. We thought that it would be a good idea to revamp this part of the layout because it would be best if members got a better overview of their profile without any confusions of the sort.

NEW MEMBERS LIST
* The members list have successfully been revamped into a more clean sleek look. We rescript the entire members list into a more easier way to navigate into finding your name, and other members of the forum. Every alphabetical letter is listed on the side of the members list, of you can easily find any member of your choice.

CHANGING FORUM BG WAS REMOVED :\
* Unfortunately, due the high maintenance of coding we thought that it would best to remove the 'change forum background' perk, until further notice. With this said, we felt that the forum would be cluttered and would lag the forum pages excessively. Until we find an alternately source we will keep this perk off the forums.

REVISED HOMEPAGE LAYOUT 
* The khsite.net homepage has successfully been revamped, changed, and more functional to navigate around. We are still testing out a few features and editing any bugs, so if you do cross any please contact the site staff group.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 LIGHT FORUM LAYOUT
* Although we are known for sticking to darker layouts, we (the staff) decided a change was in order. We are now gearing towards a light aspect of the forum, giving you members a more variety of layouts in which you can experience throughout your time here with us.

Last edited by Ric on 2014-06-14, 11:11; edited 5 times in total

http://www.khsite.net
Across
Across
Holy cow, everything has changed. Alittle still bummed out that the bg switcher is gone for the meantime. But however, I'm loving the layout; both forum and main page smile

spice
spice
gfx team
I smell sex, yes that what this is. Is it me or does the log in button not work properly, can you fix this? Other than that good job staff.

`black
`black
Admin
Elegant Dawn wrote:I smell sex, yes that what this is. Is it me or does the log in button not work properly, can you fix this? Other than that good job staff.
It is fix now, try relogging on again.

http://www.khsite.net
Noctis
Noctis
I would have to agree with across, once again you've out did yourselves on this one. I'm so in love with the banner ;-;

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Loving HD Beta 1.5, the main site is looking good so far nothing to complain about.....

for now :P

risingfalls
risingfalls
The new members list feature is by far the best, not really fan of light themes but I'll get use to it overtime. Still nice work staff. o/

ソーラ
ソーラ
Site Staff
Thanks for having me everyone! I'll try and do my best`-

Sora
Sora
I didn't see this but I'm enjoying every bit of the site now, (even though the homepage isn't completed) *side eye* anyways congrats!

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
Elegant Dawn wrote:I smell sex, yes that what this is. Is it me or does the log in button not work properly, can you fix this? Other than that good job staff.

Agreed to this. lawl

yes great job everyone who played a part in the forums layout and the style.

Noctis
Noctis
ソーラ wrote:
I'm sure you'll do good! xD

Trigger
Trigger
Seems like everything is coming together along nicely. If you don't mind me asking, when will the forums be finalized?

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Welcome aboard the team! I'll be looking forward to working with you. :)

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
ソーラ wrote:

Now your one of us ;)

Balthier
Balthier
Trigger wrote:Seems like everything is coming together along nicely. If you don't mind me asking, when will the forums be finalized?

We're estimating after new years only because the staff will be on Christmas, although few staff members will still be around to monitor things just incase!

https://khsite.forumotion.com
cyberman
cyberman
Balthier wrote:
Trigger wrote:Seems like everything is coming together along nicely. If you don't mind me asking, when will the forums be finalized?

We're estimating after new years only because the staff will be on Christmas, although few staff members will still be around to monitor things just incase!

Ah :( so it won't be until next year…ugh and I was hoping that it would be atleast finish by now. oh well, i guess the staff needs a break as well haha

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
^ well that just answered my questions lmao. otherwise im hoping for the best for this site. you guys have my good luck charm :)

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
Don't worry you guys we will have things up and going shortly, just give us sometime to regroup things out.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here