• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heartless Cards

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Heartless Cards Empty Heartless Cards 2009-02-22, 21:36

Noctis
Noctis
Hey! My sister and I are playing RE:COM and were having a bit of trouble getting the heartless cards for our card collections. Have you guys found any tricks to getting them?

#2Heartless Cards Empty Re: Heartless Cards 2009-02-22, 23:05

Xaale
Xaale
Saix wrote:Hey! My sister and I are playing RE:COM and were having a bit of trouble getting the heartless cards for our card collections. Have you guys found any tricks to getting them?

I don't know if there is any real trick to getting them.

I have CoM, not Re:CoM, but this might be the same.

I would use the card that made the room really big, with a lot of enemies, because in rooms like those there is a higher drop rate for cards.

You could try that :Wisle:

#3Heartless Cards Empty Re: Heartless Cards 2009-03-06, 09:18

Try to clouds cards, maybe they'll help you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here