• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sora becomes a heartless

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sora becomes a heartless Empty Sora becomes a heartless 2012-01-15, 18:00

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
WHAT IF.....i was wondering this the other day. what if when vens heart leaves sora and goes back to ven and for whatever reason whenever it happens sora becomes a heartless again, and roxas spawns again....what would he look like? would he look like ven again or like sora? i dont see how he would look like ven again because sora doesnt have vens heart insixde him anymore so there would be no reason for him to spawn looking like ven so its in that that i think if this would happen roxas would spawn looking like sora like every other nobody spawns looking like there "someones". obviously he wouldnt be able to dul wield anymore. would do you think?

#2Sora becomes a heartless Empty Re: Sora becomes a heartless 2012-01-15, 20:42

Angel
Angel
If so, Roxas would possibly or possibly not look like Ventua.

It depends on if Ven would still be connected to Sora.

http://www.khplanet.com

#3Sora becomes a heartless Empty Re: Sora becomes a heartless 2012-01-15, 21:02

Sora
Sora
That wouldn't be possible. There would have to be an extra heart roaming around without a body. If Ven's heart didn't enter his own body when it leaves Sora's body then it might make a Heartless. Though I don't think it could make a Nobody since there'd be no physical body for a Nobody to spawn from...then again, that happened with Namine. >> Anyways, with the way you suggested, there'd be no creation of a Nobody or Heartless.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#4Sora becomes a heartless Empty Re: Sora becomes a heartless 2012-01-18, 11:44

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
You think maybe Roxas could have been in some other type of predicament if it happened otherwise?

#5Sora becomes a heartless Empty Re: Sora becomes a heartless 2012-01-19, 19:29

nova
nova
I doubt it.

#6Sora becomes a heartless Empty Re: Sora becomes a heartless 2012-01-31, 14:29

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
His heart is not going to leave sora as long as ven is sleep. Theory doesn't make sense.

#7Sora becomes a heartless Empty Re: Sora becomes a heartless 2012-05-08, 11:43

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
xion, wrote:His heart is not going to leave sora as long as ven is sleep. Theory doesn't make sense.
I know but I'm just saying do you think it's possible for him to turn into one? or perhaps not exist anymore since ven does need to wake up and he needs his heart that is inside of sora to become whole again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here