• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The heartless instincts

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1The  heartless instincts Empty The heartless instincts 2009-05-21, 16:45

Sora
Sora
We all know that the heartless have great fear of the keyblade and that they pursue the owner because of that very reason but when the keyblade passes from one welder to another via strong heart;

My question is when the keyblade pass from welder to welder do the heartless know that it transfered to some else or do they still pursue the owner beforehand???

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#2The  heartless instincts Empty Re: The heartless instincts 2009-05-21, 16:49

Roxas
Roxas
I say maybe the current weilder, because the current weilder is the one who currently has the Keyblade, the power to save the worlds from darkness and lock the heart of the worlds, and I guess the Heartless will try to stop that from hapenning and focusing on the one who currently weilds the Keyblade, but that's just me.
......And I make no sense.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#3The  heartless instincts Empty Re: The heartless instincts 2009-05-21, 16:51

I always did doubt that the Heartless really knew what was going on with the Keyblade. It's proof of a strong Heart, is why I think they even care, as that's what they're really after - the Hearts.
To answer your question, they'd be after both "wielders" - assuming the wielder that had the Keyblade taken away from him still had a strong enough Heart to be of true interest. Otherwise he'd be as interesting as any other person out there. That's still interesting, but less than a strong Hearted person

#4The  heartless instincts Empty Re: The heartless instincts 2009-06-03, 07:12

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
Right and do not think before they act, they act alone on based thought.

#5The  heartless instincts Empty Re: The heartless instincts 2009-06-14, 08:28

Sora
Sora
Roxas wrote:I say maybe the current weilder, because the current weilder is the one who currently has the Keyblade, the power to save the worlds from darkness and lock the heart of the worlds, and I guess the Heartless will try to stop that from hapenning and focusing on the one who currently weilds the Keyblade, but that's just me.
......And I make no sense.

I see your point. :lol!:
Still, there was a current keyblade weilder with the power of Darkness, until Sora tried to stop him.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#6The  heartless instincts Empty Re: The heartless instincts 2009-06-19, 14:29

Noctis
Noctis
[mention][/mention] wrote:We all know that the heartless have great fear of the keyblade and that they pursue the owner because of that very reason but when the keyblade passes from one welder to another via strong heart;

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here