• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Short story Poem/ contest one

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Short story Poem/ contest one Empty Short story Poem/ contest one 2009-05-03, 09:59

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
Okay, I we should have a contest for poems.

Rules
Write a short story or poem, with at least 6 lines. It must have adverbs, nouns, adjectives, pronouns, conjunctiions. Also it must be creative atleast. Something good for us to read, nothing just thrown into randomless. Winner will get reps. !

So, get to it!

Nouns:
Dog
He
She
Store
Lamp
Gameboy

Adjectives:
Blue
Happy
Fast
Big

Verbs:
run
Sing
fight
jump
jog
hop

I'll leave this up for a week to collect poems, and vote after this week.

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Okay here's mines. :3

Running along the valley, I will hear the songs of the life. I will follow that voice, while thinking of the words the sooth my comfort. It will help me love, be happy, playful and sing. Thinking about it wherever, I will feel vacuous while doing so. I am my self, my life and my soul. I choose the past to follow, not the song/ valley itself.

Across
Across
Nice Moogle, is it alright if we use Adverbs as well. I usually used them a lot anyways?

risingfalls
risingfalls

The rumor of his relation with another woman was around for a long time, but until that day, it had been hidden from her. That day, with the aid of her intuition, new levels of knowledge enabled her to discover the answer to her question about his secret side of life. By learning to hide and follow him, she learned many things about him, and unlearned many things that had been previously thought to be true. This led her to the realization that his life with her was only a part of his entire self, and there was more to his existence than met the eye! In fact, the life he lived on with her was only one of many. There were other spheres that she thought were opened to her without her direct participation. Actually, they were not really close to each other, but rather at all times they were permeating each other not being conscious of it. But, seeing him with another woman allowed her to discover that other people and objects existing on these other realms of his life, were just as solid and real as any object on the terrain of the life they had together. From that day on she could see those other frontiers.

Noctis
Noctis
I walk in the park with no where to go. I see this light coming my way, but I turn my head. I tend to day dream a lot, for no good reason. Lol, I laugh for joy, even if it's the worst situation, thus who can imagine my humor, when it's something I do everyday without question. The enjoyable remarks of falling, hearing them cry makes me think out loud. That's all I really do, is being truth to myself.

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
VOTING TIME ROUND 2

Moogle wrote:Running along the valley, I will hear the songs of the life. I will follow that voice, while thinking of the words the sooth my comfort. It will help me love, be happy, playful and sing. Thinking about it wherever, I will feel vacuous while doing so. I am my self, my life and my soul. I choose the past to follow, not the song/ valley itself.

risingfalls wrote:The rumor of his relation with another woman was around for a long time, but until that day, it had been hidden from her. That day, with the aid of her intuition, new levels of knowledge enabled her to discover the answer to her question about his secret side of life. By learning to hide and follow him, she learned many things about him, and unlearned many things that had been previously thought to be true. This led her to the realization that his life with her was only a part of his entire self, and there was more to his existence than met the eye! In fact, the life he lived on with her was only one of many. There were other spheres that she thought were opened to her without her direct participation. Actually, they were not really close to each other, but rather at all times they were permeating each other not being conscious of it. But, seeing him with another woman allowed her to discover that other people and objects existing on these other realms of his life, were just as solid and real as any object on the terrain of the life they had together. From that day on she could see those other frontiers.

Sandy wrote: I walk in the park with no where to go. I see this light coming my way, but I turn my head. I tend to day dream a lot, for no good reason. Lol, I laugh for joy, even if it's the worst situation, thus who can imagine my humor, when it's something I do everyday without question. The enjoyable remarks of falling, hearing them cry makes me think out loud. That's all I really do, is being truth to myself.

VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE STORY GUYS

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here