• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Hearts Site Contest!

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-09, 05:37

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Contest

Hello and welcome back, if you didn't get a chance to visit the main site http://www.khsite.net then you're in luck.

khsite.net is having a Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Contest! We feel that with all the excitement and commotions on the series to make it's debut this upcoming year, we decided to host our own 3D contest called; "What makes you're Dream a Drop of A Distance?" With that being said, you can earn prizes, gifts, promotions, and a special chance to be featured on the main site.

Here are the qualifications :

• Must have more than 10 posts.

Kingdom Hearts 3D Drop Distance contest is our daily new way for you to get a chance to feel apart of the game and site overall. This allows us to get a chance to know you better as a member and as a contributor. This also gives you a chance to work along side with other members and staff to see the basics of how we run and organize our contests. Here are two parts of the CONTEST you may/are allowed to enter.

Kingdom Hearts 3D Drop your Dream Graphics & Kingdom Hearts 3D "What makes your dream a Drop of A Distance?"

The description and qualifications needed.

Kingdom Hearts 3D Drop your Dream Graphics

• Description
: Here,this allows you to put your graphics use to the test, to be able to master the colors and designs of the KH3D pictures and to elaborate on the most high. To enter this contest, you have either, Photoshop, GIMP, or any other picture editing resource. You must design at least 2 120x120 Kingdom Hearts Drop of A Distance inspired avatars, and 1 signature. It must have the logo "khsite.net" on it.

Kingdom Hearts 3D "What makes your dream a Drop of A Distance?"
  • Description
Here, this allows you to put your writing skills to the test, to be able to master the figurative language through your keyblade pen/ or pencil. To enter, you must Write at least 2 paragraphs explaining the sequels of the latest Kingdom Hearts game : Drop of A Distance. Or you can write 2 paragraphs explaining one of characters mission/motive is throughout the game is. Which ever one sounds more appealing and more structured will win this category.

Note Disclaimers* Do not try and say beta word for word from what you've previous seen in other news or khwikipeidia sources. Be creative, write your own point of view, let us here your thoughts on the game, and what the characters motives are to you!

REWARDS / AWARDS

MAINSITE AWARD: Two lucky Winners will receive there pieces they have created on our Mainsite, and will get a chance to earn it's right on either our avatars/sig page or our miscellaneous board.

PIN AWARD: You also receive a PIN AWARDS button on your profile, acknowledging that you are the WINNERS of the KH3D Drop of A Distance contest

FREE POINTS AWARD: We all know that is very hard to come around with forum points if you haven't notice. But nonetheless you receive an extra 400 points donated to your account and you can transfer those points in for other special prizes, such as.

• Custom made graphics from our site staff
  • Pin awards
  • Hidden forum access
  • larger avatar sizes
  • & more

GET A CHANCE FOR AN INTERVIEW FROM OUR EXCLUSIVE (Translators) Site Staff : You can earn your rights to receive a special exclusive interview from our site staff that work on the main page, that brings you the latest content in news and other resources. What are the benefits of this interview? Why, you can be eligible to become a premium member, and have you're interview on the main page.

GOOD LUCK!

http://twitter.com
Sora
Sora
wow I would like to enter the writing contest since i stink at graphics. hhaha, but I like the contest idea, lots of awards too O.O lol. I'm going to be creative as possible, oh um, what's the dead line?

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
cyberman
cyberman
Ima do the graphics one for sure. I know I might be able to give my graphic tests for a good run, I really hope I win. I love the contest concept so far xD Goodluck everybody.

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Might do both, not sure, but this is wonderful. I'm going to give my all so I can be featured on the main site. ;D

Roxas
Roxas
Moogle12 wrote:Might do both, not sure, but this is wonderful. I'm going to give my all so I can be featured on the main site. ;D

Seconded, and I think I'll give a shot at the writing contest. I may write about sora or nekku. One of them sounds like a good bet.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
The writing contest sounds coolest because of the name xD I'll enter both as well. Seems like there will only be two winners and I must give my best at all times as a contributor.

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
I would like to win a free pin! This is where I sign up? awesome. good luck everyone! may the best kh3D creativity win lol

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
I am definitely going to enter this, let the games begin. :gooowee:

Trio
Trio
I am going to enter the Writeing contest. this is a great chance for me to put my skills to the test.

#10Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-09, 17:34

Sora
Sora
Trio wrote:I am going to enter the Writeing contest. this is a great chance for me to put my skills to the test.

Mee too! good luck and I agree with you, I need to get my writing skills up xD

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#11Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-09, 17:36

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
im entering too I would like to be featured on the main page as well. plus I need to work on my graphic skills so this is a good opportunity for me.

#12Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-09, 18:03

nova
nova
I'm thinking about entering the graphic one, may make a neku's avatar from 3D or the dream eaters. Both look like cool pictures to do off of some I'll just grab them. I can't wait to see the results, wonderful exciting contest.

#13Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-09, 18:08

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
Goodluck everyone! I expect to see lots on entries, there are rewards so do your best, and if you need any assistant with anything, just let me know.

#14Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-09, 18:27

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
xion, wrote:Goodluck everyone! I expect to see lots on entries, there are rewards so do your best, and if you need any assistant with anything, just let me know.

This sounds soo exciting and fun to join, I have a question can we use paint if we don't have photoshop or gimp? lol, and is it alright if we do both? :) i really want to win.

#15Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-09, 19:03

Noctis
Noctis
I think you can do both, but whatever I am entering this for sure, I am zol enters ;] LOL

#16Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-09, 19:13

Angel
Angel

Kingdom Hearts 3D "What makes your dream a Drop of A Distance?"

Description

Here, this allows you to put your writing skills to the test, to be able to master the figurative language through your keyblade pen/ or pencil. To enter, you must Write at least 2 paragraphs explaining the sequels of the latest Kingdom Hearts game : Drop of A Distance. Or you can write 2 paragraphs explaining one of characters mission/motive is throughout the game is. Which ever one sounds more appealing and more structured will win this category.
Basically, it is about us explaining Dream Drop Distance or a character's motive within Dream Drop Distance. If so, I got this in the bag! XP

http://www.khplanet.com

#17Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-09, 20:20

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
This is a such great opportunity for everyone! I'm excited to see all gfx designers go neck and neck and for those hardcore fans to reveal all their KH knowledge in an eloquent form!
I wish the best of luck to all of you guys~! :lul:

#18Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-09, 20:39

Noctis
Noctis
Legacy wrote:
Basically, it is about us explaining Dream Drop Distance or a character's motive within Dream Drop Distance. If so, I got this in the bag! XP

No fair, you know too much about the series ;C lol

Although I'm doing the graphics part so haha yea :)

#19Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-09, 20:46

Roxas
Roxas
What if it's a twist, I know we have to be creative that's 1 side of it, what if he add our own little thought with it as well. Can boost our chances of winning?

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#20Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-09, 22:13

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
^ That's even better, more of a challenge, it'll be great to improve my writing skills lots, like the rest.

#21Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-10, 18:13

risingfalls
risingfalls
I'm entering this, I like the idea of dream drop, it's a cool contest. I'm game.

#22Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-10, 19:06

R O I
R O I
i would love to participate in the contest, i LOVE forum contest a lot. I may do the writing part of this, I'll let the experts handle the others.

#23Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-11, 02:47

Noctis
Noctis
risingfalls wrote:I'm entering this, I like the idea of dream drop, it's a cool contest. I'm game.

I guess you're doing the graphics part. ;P good luck.

#24Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-11, 15:10

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Oh! before I forget the deadline is this SUNDAY! So I'm pretty sure that you all are writing it down, and making graphics to your fullest for dream drop of a distance contest.

http://twitter.com

#25Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Contest! 2012-01-11, 15:55

Frost
Frost
sounds awesome. Might enter both

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here