• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Odd question.

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Odd question. Empty Odd question. 2011-12-12, 09:29

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
What level should you be when you face Vexen in the PS2 version?

#2Odd question. Empty Re: Odd question. 2011-12-13, 16:19

Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Hmm... Try around, say, 27+. (sry, haven't played it in a while)

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Nacht/index.php?act=idx

#3Odd question. Empty Re: Odd question. 2011-12-13, 17:41

Across
Across
hmm my guess would be 35 in sora's story. Because he is one of the finalbosses before you fight the real antagonist marluxia.

#4Odd question. Empty Re: Odd question. 2011-12-13, 17:54

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
Level doesn't really matter, but your deck matters a lot.

Try putting in a few Zero cards. (I usually use kingdom key ones( at the beginning of your deck. This way, you know exactly where they are and you can cancel out any sleights Vexen is preparing to use. Make sure you use them at the right time though! If you do it too late, you won't be able to stop Vexen's sleight no matter what.

Try using the Sleight called Lethal Bond (1 Stop + Keyblade + Keyblade) It stops time, and deals a great amount of damage. In addition, it also stuns Vexen for like a 2 seconds, enough to get a few combo hits in! Make sure he's in front of you when you use it though.

I don't know if this will work for you, but I had some high level Cloud cards that could cancel out Vexen's sleights, and I spammed Omnislash against him so many times.

Have a few item cards to restock your cards quicker... Vexen had this one attack that kept on killing me in one hit! So you don't have a lot of time to restock cards.

If you have a good amount of HP, and know your deck, you can beat him.

Hope that helps :)

#5Odd question. Empty Re: Odd question. 2011-12-13, 17:59

Roxas
Roxas
what xion, said.

It's not necessarily your level that changes how easy he is, It's how you've increased your stats. A good strategy is to have quite a bit of cp, since hp really isn't necessary with a good deck. Just remember that he is of the ice element, and that makes him weak to fire abilities. Try powerful fire combos, and when he attacks try to learn how to dodge his moves, since they are all kind of repetitive.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#6Odd question. Empty Re: Odd question. 2011-12-13, 18:02

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Across wrote:hmm my guess would be 35 in sora's story. Because he is one of the finalbosses before you fight the real antagonist marluxia.

I'm on level 23 -______- i think.

xion, wrote:Level doesn't really matter, but your deck matters a lot.

Try putting in a few Zero cards. (I usually use kingdom key ones( at the beginning of your deck. This way, you know exactly where they are and you can cancel out any sleights Vexen is preparing to use. Make sure you use them at the right time though! If you do it too late, you won't be able to stop Vexen's sleight no matter what.

Try using the Sleight called Lethal Bond (1 Stop + Keyblade + Keyblade) It stops time, and deals a great amount of damage. In addition, it also stuns Vexen for like a 2 seconds, enough to get a few combo hits in! Make sure he's in front of you when you use it though.

I don't know if this will work for you, but I had some high level Cloud cards that could cancel out Vexen's sleights, and I spammed Omnislash against him so many times.

Have a few item cards to restock your cards quicker... Vexen had this one attack that kept on killing me in one hit! So you don't have a lot of time to restock cards.

If you have a good amount of HP, and know your deck, you can beat him.

Hope that helps :)

I use a lot of combo cards and magic fire since he is weak again fire since he's ice. dx
Cloud card only last about 10 seconds then he goes. -__- but it did thanks!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here