• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

kh bbs/bbs fm+ question

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1kh bbs/bbs fm+ question Empty kh bbs/bbs fm+ question 2012-01-03, 01:32

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
Hello guys, I'm playing kh bbs I have already made the history of Ventus to normal, however, I realized that to unlock the last episode should I make more than 3 stories hard to complete the diary at least 100% of the people I train and do not "I lose" groped in a time which would require much more time as a complete three diaries, so now I'm doing the history of land difficult (liv 42 and have not yet managed to beat xehanorth, and I do not know if ever I'll make it to cause), the problem now is that, I'm downloading a bbs kh final mix, you think I should stop in normal kh bbs bbs because in kingdom hearts final mix secret I have to do it all for the episode or continue and finish the look normal and secret episode of the movie even if I did not play?

#2kh bbs/bbs fm+ question Empty Re: kh bbs/bbs fm+ question 2012-01-03, 11:38

Angel
Angel
It is hard to understand. What you are saying.

The Final Episode is unlocked when you beat Terra, Aqua, and Ventus's stories. Blank Point is unlocked depending on the difficulty.

Standard Mode: Beat Final Episode and get 100% on the reports section
Proud & Critical Mode: Beat Final Episode.

http://www.khplanet.com

#3kh bbs/bbs fm+ question Empty Re: kh bbs/bbs fm+ question 2012-01-04, 20:59

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
right, what legacy said, are you saying you want to know if should keep playing fm to see if the ending is the same?

#4kh bbs/bbs fm+ question Empty Re: kh bbs/bbs fm+ question 2012-01-07, 14:38

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
Riku_Keyblade wrote:right, what legacy said, are you saying you want to know if should keep playing fm to see if the ending is the same?

Right, haha sorry my english is very bad. *french* -_- But yes, but I've already completed Aqua's story and ventus so far. Does the secret ending can only be played in proud mode or standard mode?

#5kh bbs/bbs fm+ question Empty Re: kh bbs/bbs fm+ question 2012-01-07, 18:42

Kurama
Kurama
Any of them. Just depending on the modes what they're saying.

You still have to complete Terra, Ventus and Aqua's stories first. If you completed Ventus' and Aqua's, then it's your turn to beat Terra's story.

#6kh bbs/bbs fm+ question Empty Re: kh bbs/bbs fm+ question 2012-01-07, 18:51

Angel
Angel
Legacy wrote:The Final Episode is unlocked when you beat Terra, Aqua, and Ventus's stories. Blank Point is unlocked depending on the difficulty.

You finished Ventus and Aqua's story on what difficulty?
Standard, Proud, or Critical?

#7kh bbs/bbs fm+ question Empty Re: kh bbs/bbs fm+ question 2012-01-07, 19:13

cyberman
cyberman
For standard I know you won't be watching any secret videos, critical yes, not sure about proud. Never completed a story with proud, but I'm certain you can.

#8kh bbs/bbs fm+ question Empty Re: kh bbs/bbs fm+ question 2012-01-07, 20:12

Angel
Angel
Standard: You can watch secret videos. You need to get 100% on the report section on VAT's story.
I've done it.

#9kh bbs/bbs fm+ question Empty Re: kh bbs/bbs fm+ question 2012-01-08, 00:59

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
You don't have to play them all just to watch the secret video Larxene, just finish standard with 100% everything and it should be unlocked for you.

#10kh bbs/bbs fm+ question Empty Re: kh bbs/bbs fm+ question 2012-01-08, 23:35

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
Oh okay because I thought in order to watch the secret episode you had to play them all three times. -_-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here