• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Fantasy {In Genral Review]

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trigger
Trigger
Story 10/10
The story's are all different but all of them have brilliant plots some different than others but they all kept my attention and I loved them

Characters 10/10
because they are all different and most of them are interesting.

Music 8/10
They all sound amazing,they capture the mood perfectly

Gameplay 9.5/10

They all are brilliant the ATB is the best RPG Battle system

`black
`black
Admin
Mechanics: 7/10

The turn-based and ATB games were some of the best of their kind, and most of the older games tended to offer a variety of sidequests, a sense of challenge, and a fair amount of exploration (By JRPG standards). FFXIII is pretty shit in this regard, though.

Plot: 5/10

Some of them are quite entertaining, while others are complete garbage, while others still are little more than mish-mashes of stories better told elsewhere. As far as the best of the series goes, though, they are great, but probably not the absolute best gaming has to offer.

Character Development: 5/10

Quite like the plot, it's hit-or-miss. Sometimes we get a memorable cast of characters with a ton of personality, as in FFVI and FFIX; sometimes, it's mostly drivel, as in FFX (A good game with a fairly interesting plot and mechanics, yes, but poor character development).

Music: 8/10

Without a doubt the best thing the series has going for it, although recent titles have sounded somewhat dull (FFXII) to wretched (FFXIII).

Graphics: 7/10

Square-Enix knows how to pre-render, but as far as engine-rendered visuals go, they aren't the industry's most amazing. Some of the games haven't aged well at all, such as Final Fantasy VII, while some still look beautiful to this day (FFVI has some of the best spritework gaming can offer).

http://www.khsite.net
Noctis
Noctis
Story 8.7/10 I wish it had more action back in the series and less cutscenes.

Music 8/10 it could have been better, but it's like 5 music scenes that i like throughout the ff series. ;/

Gameplay 9/10 it was okay, just didn't like the story modes.

Graphics 10/10 square enix did a good job with this overall.

spice
spice
gfx team
Music - 8/10

Gameplay - 9/10

Story Mode - 10/10

Graphic 9.5/10

Roxas
Roxas
Noctis wrote:Story 8.7/10 I wish it had more action back in the series and less cutscenes.

Music 8/10 it could have been better, but it's like 5 music scenes that i like throughout the ff series. ;/

Gameplay 9/10 it was okay, just didn't like the story modes.

Graphics 10/10 square enix did a good job with this overall.

^ This says it all for me.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Story - 8/10 Good story mode, but it needed more cutscenes and tutorials added.

Music - 8/10 Music ws good, but not good enough, I wish it was more of a action (speed) type songs added

Gameplay - 10/10 Gameplay was epic, it's like I felt the game unreality.

Graphic - 9/10 Graphics were good, but it would have cooler if they added ditigal pen tool graphics

Trigger
Trigger
Lord Terra wrote:Story - 8/10 Good story mode, but it needed more cutscenes and tutorials added.

Music - 8/10 Music ws good, but not good enough, I wish it was more of a action (speed) type songs added

Gameplay - 10/10 Gameplay was epic, it's like I felt the game unreality.

Graphic - 9/10 Graphics were good, but it would have cooler if they added ditigal pen tool graphics

pen tool? I doubt it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here