• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Fantasy on PSN

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Final Fantasy on PSN Empty Final Fantasy on PSN 2012-01-13, 07:31

risingfalls
risingfalls
We all know the original Playstation ports of the older (I-VI) kinda sucked, mostly due to god awful loading times. I'm just wondering if the PSN ports suffer from this same lag or because its not being read from disc anymore that it'll be faster?

The reason I ask this is because a year or two ago my PSP and NDS Lite were stolen along with all the games (and thus all portable FF's :arrgh: ). I'm getting the itch to play some of the older ones again yet dont really want to pay out for a new PSP (already have a replacement NDS Lite) and hunt out all the games again, so just thinking of settling with the PSN releases.

#2Final Fantasy on PSN Empty Re: Final Fantasy on PSN 2012-01-13, 18:23

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
I played the PSN Version on the PSP and I never noticed lag on it, i'mnot sure about ps3, but if the psp don't then the ps3 one won't I think the ps3 version even gets upscaled to HD..... sooo a more detailed experience but u should get the psn version, load times are cabout the same, there is a fast disc load setting, but i noticed on FF9 that having that on broke the FMV Cutscenes.. soo don't bother with that Final Fantasy on PSN Grin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here