• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dream eaters, thoughts, opinions?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sora
Sora
So i was watching the trailer translated by carey and xion and was pretty happy to see Neku in there and all but the new enemies are much different from what we usually have in Kingdom Hearts games. They seem closer to Unversed then either Heartless or Nobodies.
Anyway, thoughts on the new Dream Eaters? good? bad?

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Larxene_12
Larxene_12
I like the way Nomura comes up with new enemies for the series. The idea that there are two types: Good and Bad is also clever. I wished there had been ally heartless in the previous games. There were the mushrooms, but they aide you in battle.

So Dream Eaters, I say yes. And I'm sure they will have basic ones like shadows or dusks, and they will have more difficult ones to face as well.

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
When ever I look at a Dream Eater I go into a "omochikaeri mode" like Rena Ryuuguu does from Higurashi saying Hauuu~! Kawaii~! Omochikaeri~! (Translates as "Aww~! So cute~! I want to take it home~!!!"). I seriously cant take any of them seriously. If any of them in the game makes a scary face or tries to be scary I will die laughing. Maybe cute is their weapon? :gar:
We have Heartless who are cute anyway but we can take them seriously enough *cough* 1000 heartless battle *cough*, then we have Nobodies who are very interesting to look at if you ever looked at official drawings or art of them the designer made, and now we have the Dream Eaters who are colorful, laugh-able, and very cute that I actually wish the bat (one who will be our pet in the game) was real.
Does anyone agree they are a bit "too cute" or laugh-able then what we had in the past?

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
think the only Dream Eater I've had a liking to is the Neko Cat and the Elephant, just because it's name is quite smart in two ways. I think they are and could be a powerhouse fighters if they wanted to.

1) Cat Cat
2) Could be a pun on "Neku", which is close to "Neko"
3) The Elephant

Angel
Angel
Dream Eaters are odd creatures. Playful and innocent then others are darker and more sinister.

It is indeed interesting.

http://www.khplanet.com
cyberman
cyberman
At first, when drop of a distance was first shown, I thought the dream eaters were enemies, then recently, I saw neku and the other twety characters commanding them, and playing with this very strangely. I too find them odd, and mysterious creatures.

#7The Dream eaters, thoughts, opinions? Empty My answer. 2012-01-07, 19:18

Kurama
Kurama
Dream Eaters are cute as well, too.
They are helpful and playful. I want the lion one as a pet. It's because I love big cats, especially tigers and lions, even when I'm a dog person.
And yes, I admit Dream Eaters are a good addition which are very good allies and perfect but evil enemies.

By the way, you can customize their color.

Drop of a Distance or Dream Drop Distance?

R O I
R O I
I think the Dream Eaters are unique! I love the look of them--their colors are a kinda dreamy look with the light blues and pink/purple hues. And some look real cute (like that bear thingy Lol), or really cool (like that seahorse and ram...thingy. Lol). And the whole design of them makes sense cuz you're basically in a "Dream World". Gotta say I love 'em and their insignia already! :)

Roxas
Roxas
When I first saw Dream Eaters, I thought "Oh god, here we go AGAIN" I mean, I know Nomura got creative and all with Dream Eaters, and i'm glad he's giving most people a reason to have a 3DS, and let's not forget finally were going to be albe to continue the story after KH 2 after all the filler games. I just think he lost it a bit with the new enemies, I just hope it's something to look forward too.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Frost
Frost
Where can I see this trailer? :arrgh:

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
DynamicHorizon wrote:Where can I see this trailer? :arrgh:

you can actually see it on the main site where Carey and Xion, has translated it for us.

CLICK BELOW

http://www.khsite.net/h3-translation

R O I
R O I
I think the dream eaters are rather cute, they remind me of little heartless but seem badass if you mess with them.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
s to what they are, I believe they are literally Dreams and Nightmares in living form...The nightmares are the bad ones and the dreams are the good ones, and we'll end up having to vanquishing the nightmares to wake up these worlds. It'll be interesting to find out what caused it, possibly a side-effect of being in the darkness too long.

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
Utada Hikaru wrote:I think the dream eaters are rather cute, they remind me of little heartless but seem badass if you mess with them.

Hahaha, I can totally agree to that, but arm, they remind me more of moogles. Trying to help, and be the hero's.

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
I find these creatures interesting and mysterious. Their unique and calm, my favorite is the Elephant and the dear like dreamer.

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
xion, wrote:I find these creatures interesting and mysterious. Their unique and calm, my favorite is the Elephant and the dear like dreamer.

tHE ELEPHANT CREEPS ME OUT O.o I thought it was going to attack sora in the trailer when he was on his back.

Enigma
Enigma
I find them interesting and cutesy, and I'm excited to see the varieties that Square will pull off.
By the way, the T-Rex is awesome.

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
xion, wrote:I find these creatures interesting and mysterious. Their unique and calm, my favorite is the Elephant and the dear like dreamer.

love the elephant o.o

the dear was pretty cool as well.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here