• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Luxord was in Castle Oblivion

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nova
nova
Do you think he would join Marluxia and Larxene or Zexion and Lexeaus?

Not many people talk about Luxord and his boss battle was unique and cool (even though I still have no idea how I won) but I like Luxord he seems smart, sofisicated, Civil and oviously British. In the wiki he love games and luck and used big words like for example, describing the Grim Reaper Heartless as "a veritable maelstrom of avarice", meaning endlessly greedy. any way this is pretty much a lets talk about Luxord forum( maybe should have done this on the KH 2 one but I do wonder which side would he join?)

To me he seems loyal and would join Zexion he proboly doesn't like Larxene for her uncilvized and playfull behavior.

Across
Across
I don't think he would join either side. Luxord isn't stupid, he knows how to play his cards, and when not to. If that was the case, even though he did hate organization XIII he still decided to be apart of them for the fun of it. From what I remembered him saying in a cutscene. So I don't he would.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
He wouldn't join or axel would have demolished him as well.

Frost
Frost
He's smart. He wouldn't join.

Sora
Sora
Even if he did join, that would have ruined the plot that was suppose to happen with him in kh2 :/

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
xion,
xion,
Site Staff
I don't think Luxord is that stupid to want to trade or rather go against the organization. He doesn't have a strong set of cards to attack with. It would be pointless.

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
He's smart enough to know marluxia tricks and stuff, so he wouldn't do it.

nova
nova
Sora wrote:Even if he did join, that would have ruined the plot that was suppose to happen with him in kh2 :/

they could find another organization member to fill his spot if something was to happen if he would have joined.

Balthier
Balthier
No? Pretty much what everyone else, I doubt he'd risk his life living to be a nobody to betray the organization. Everyone who did was a fool and it led to their death. Hints* Axel for Roxas? Seriously? A pointless fake friendship that wasn't real or there to begin with.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
risingfalls
risingfalls
Neither because he was too valuable as a nobody and he knew what would happen if he was to betray the organization alone.

nova
nova
risingfalls wrote:Neither because he was too valuable as a nobody and he knew what would happen if he was to betray the organization alone.
Well neither of them were valueable to xemnas, in KH3D /spoiler he needed 12 souls in order to be complete so luxord wasn't that valuable in the sense of being needed. But I do see your point.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here